TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

The Streak is Over !!!!!!!!!

I heard Tyrus had a great game...can't wait to see Inside the NBA
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Finally a win.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

Tyrus' block on rip was classic

"i do miracles in NIKES like jesus did in sandals" MF Grimm

We won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't able to watch the game, but I am glad we are finally in the W column.

didn't get to see the game, but honestly, i kinda had a bad feeling about it, knowing that the bulls were thirsty for their first win, and how they match up well with the pistons.

oh well, hopefully i'll catch the replay and have more to say on this later.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Tyrus had a big game last night. I think he rather enjoys playing the Pistons. He had some nice games against them in his rookie season too.

That was a punk move by Rip Hamilton grabbing Tyrus' ankle after the highlight block. I was a little surprise by what happened since the ref called a lightning quick technical. Good call though. I didn't know you could get T'd up for that, but it was good thing Tyrus didn't get hurt.

A win is a win. Kirk was running the pick and roll on the left wing all night. Why don't we do this every night? Kirk must have finished with 15 assists.

EDIT: Prince had 5 points. He killed us in the playoffs last season.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

kirk had 14 assists. One day Tyrus is gonna whoop on Hamilton. Does anyone remember that regular season game last year when Hamilton was trying to get Tyrus ejected and they both ended up getting kicked out
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"We're workin on the second hand"

^^ Yeah wasn't that the game near the end of the season where we beat the hell out of them? Even if it wasn't I remember that game. I just wonder what started the beef between these two?
TEAMCOWBOYS

Rip creates issues with so many other players in the L. He's notorious for using extended arms to pinch, pull, punch, and grab his defender when he launches for the double screen. Rip was called for a foul last night where he did this to Hinrich.

Rip was second in the NBA in technical fouls in 06-07. Only Sheed had more. Rip offers a whole lot of lip service on the court.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

T2's stats are up in a big way. Twice as many boards, twice as many points, twice as many blocks, twice as many steals. If he gets the minutes, he will really help us at the four. His tenacity for blocking shots is rubbing off on his overall defensive game. He has very active hands, long arms, and his defensive rotation is getting better. He has that defensive tangible that makes him potentially a defensive stopper wherever he is on the floor.

Tyrus will get to the line a lot this season if he attacks the basket. His FT% is poor right now. But he can work on this. If he makes that 18 foot elbow jump shot off screens, he can be an all-star.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Tyrus can shoot, he just needs more confidence.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Good win for the Bulls. Looks like their slow start is behind them.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Back
Top Bottom