Official "BUYING OTHER PEOPLE'S" Food Stamps Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you on food stamps or you just buy it half off on the street, MUCH APPRECIATED!
pimp.gif

does your family get food stamps or you? I thought it was pretty hard to qualify if your a young adult, unless you gotta a wife and 5 kids or something

Originally Posted by dkjordan23

does your family get food stamps or you? I thought it was pretty hard to qualify if your a young adult, unless you gotta a wife and 5 kids or something
i dont get it, nor do anybody in my fam to my knowledge. i buy other peoples food stamps who be tryna get cash for it. i know 5 females off topthat will let you buy their foodstamps .50 of every dollar so grocery shopping is half the cost!
pimp.gif

oh yeah i forgot nt is full of rich 16yo white boys who like tennis shoes so not few people would understand how buying groceries half price is appreciated.
laugh.gif

im not braggin about being poor, all im doing is appreciating a deal and saving alot of money buying groceries! hop off.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

i stay havin #%##@@ come up to me askin to buy their $100 food stamp card for $50
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

see you would be the only person that would understand what im talkin about...i dont think these lames know what im sayin...

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i stay havin #%##@@ come up to me askin to buy their $100 food stamp card for $50
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

see you would be the only person that would understand what im talkin about...i dont think these lames know what im sayin...
ive never come across these people in my grocery story

you shop at Aldi or super wal mart for food somethin?

edit: OP you changed the title of your thread but youre callin us lame..........
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

edit: OP you changed the title of your thread but youre callin us lame..........
eyes.gif

aldi?? idk what that is...and walmart? hmmmm i dont think they except food stamps so maybe you're right! you'd better go to krogers or HEB! lmao

oh yeah i forgot nt is full of rich 16yo white boys who like tennis shoes so not few people would understand how buying groceries half price is appreciated.
laugh.gif

im not braggin about being poor, all im doing is appreciating a deal and saving alot of money buying groceries! hop off.
*sigh*
smh.gif
Stop man.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

eyes.gif

aldi?? idk what that is...and walmart? hmmmm i dont think they except food stamps so maybe you're right! you'd better go to krogers or HEB! lmao

you from texas or somethin right?

think ive seen krogers in GA, yea i never seen this in any grocery store 50 bucks for 100 dollars worth of stamps is good deal though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom