Official "BUYING OTHER PEOPLE'S" Food Stamps Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if someone dont want em........

Im finna be getting that EBT card next year, and I will be selling some of the groceries to the guys.

I do see what Burner is getting at, but you have to educate yourself on how to work the system.

my mother does this everymonth

she gives this crackhead 100 dollars for 400 in foodstamps

that %%+* goes a long way in c-town& western beef
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

my mother does this everymonth

she gives this crackhead 100 dollars for 400 in foodstamps

that %%+* goes a long way in c-town& western beef
laugh.gif

this is what i grew up by...my mother, sister, and aunt all did/does this....and now i do it every now and then!

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I don't care what situation your in...1/2 off the grocery bill FTW.

how I get in on this...for real

I know I can't get on them legitmately, but if someone could point me in the right direction--i'd be much obliged

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I know I can't get on them legitmately, but if someone could point me in the right direction--i'd be much obliged

find a hoodrat chick in the projects or your local hood...see most people that get with like 3 or 4 kids get like 800$ and they will sell half of it and eatfor that month off 400 which IS STILL ENOUGH! most of the time people always offer to me. maybe its because of where i am all the time though {in the hood}lol!

offer someone on welfare cash for their ebt card

You dont find them, they find you

you try that and watch how fast you get smacked

you cant just walk up to people like that,some might get offended...but if youre hood savvy then you know somebody who knows somebody...feel me?

I need to have my girl holla @ her neighbor. She said her neighbor gets about $1K a month in stamps and sells them to her for about half the price. I justmoved in my new place and need to get my food game poppin.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

you try that and watch how fast you get smacked

you cant just walk up to people like that,some might get offended...but if youre hood savvy then you know somebody who knows somebody...feel me?

I don't mean ask anybody
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

i stay havin #%##@@ come up to me askin to buy their $100 food stamp card for $50
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

see you would be the only person that would understand what im talkin about...i dont think these lames know what im sayin...
not having experienced this makes you lame?

ok.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

i stay havin #%##@@ come up to me askin to buy their $100 food stamp card for $50
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

see you would be the only person that would understand what im talkin about...i dont think these lames know what im sayin...
not having experienced this makes you lame?

ok.

oh you aint know? no hood experience makes you a NT lame...

how does the new card system work? Is your name to the card or it just acts as like a gift card? I remember back in the days it wasn't a card, but you weregivin actual food coupons with $1,$5, or $10 credits.

Definately appreciated......we buy stamps from this chic every month....we give her $300 and she gives us $475 in food stamps (its actually a card now).

The hell wit all these people saying we are braggin about being poor....we save $175 on food per month....only time she doesn't sell them is duringthanksgiving.....she needed christmas money, we needed food.,lol

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I think alot of people outside the inner city don't really know about stuff like this, so I knew what the typical NT response would be. But this is pretty common practice by alot of people who dont even come close to qualifying for food stamps. One of my boys owed me 100 bucks and gave me like 300 bucks worth of food stamps instead. Needless to say I was eating like a hood king for a while

Word!

I don't spend cash money on groceries... I'm always goin by foodstamps, cause there will ALWAYS be someone sellin it...

Guess it just some hood #*$%...
the north west wrote:

EBT ftw
pimp.gif

can't they just lock this dude up and throw away the key? he's from texas right? can't they just sprinkle some crack on him and keep him locked upfor a long time?

I hate EBT. I see women come in and spend money on their EBT, with a Louis Vuitton purse.

This is one issue where I'd prefer that we were communist. Either everybody gets it or nobody gets it. Same with welfare. Why do I need to support someother family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom