- Riley vs Longshore

Will Cal wear the Joe Roth throwbacks?

Does anybody give a damn?

Discuss.

bonus: Marshawn on Inside the NFL:Mic'd Up

Team49ers/CalBears
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

I have no clue who I want to win this game.....

im a fan of both

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= chr1scross:.

I definitely give a damn, i think were going to see a great football game here. im very excited for this game cus there still is a lot of talent on the field, some potentially great teams.

Cal 31-28
Team49ers
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

go Bears :pimp:
pimp.gif
..Longshore needs to step up, defense played pretty good last week

game still matters to non-bandwagon Cal and SC fans though :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
Bring UCSD a football team.​

^he already did, he thinks USC will win in his predictions thread :lol:
laugh.gif

DeSean Jackson with another sub-50 yard game

SC still has a very solid shot at the Fiesta Bowl so this game means more than a fight for the Holiday Bowl.

Quote:
I definitely give a damn, i think were going to see a great football game here.

Hell yeah it matters.

Quote:
SC still has a very solid shot at the Fiesta Bowl so this game means more than a fight for the Holiday Bowl.

I think if Oregon wins out and gets a BCS title game berth that USC, if it wins out (beating ASU), will get another Rose Bowl berth.

The Pac 10 will get two BCS slots, either ASU or USC. Whoever takes care of business.

Our O-Line is getting healthy and we are more talented than ASU. If the offense executes we could win since our defense has been stellar.

All of that could go down the drain with a loss at Berkeley.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

At least you guys are good SC fans...

Obviously there are those of us who care about this game...but I think the fact that no one (including the media) has really been talking about it until today speaks volumes about our teams seasons...this was supposed to be the game of the year! Can the loser of this game honestly look at the 2007 season as anything other than a complete disappointment? Cal fans have been spoiled by the recent success, but it's hard to get over the fact that we should have been #1 (especially when two of the losses are to UCLA and OSU). SC...well, anything but a national championship would seem like a disappointment to me with all of the talent you guys have.

I hope that this still is a great game...but the wheels are going to fall off one of the bandwagons. :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers/CalBears

SMH at some of you for not having faith in FR3SH...even Nastradamus couldn't predict everything.
Team49ers/CalBears

Quote:
Cal fans have been spoiled by the recent success, but it's hard to get over the fact that we should have been #1 (especially when two of the losses are to UCLA and OSU).
:lol:
laugh.gif

^ True...it's funny to hear the same kids who were calling for Riley's head lobbying for him to start now. There's even a group on facebook called "Start Riley in the 2nd and 3rd Quarters" :smh:
smh.gif
Maybe it's better this way though...the scalpers won't be trying to rip me off, knowing damn well I can walk up to the box office and buy field level seats...talking about "oh you must not have heard, Cal is #2 now" :lol:
laugh.gif

My ideal game - Cal wins by 14...DeSean takes a punt to the house, solidifying his status as a "glorified return man"...Robert Jordan gets his...and most importantly, Nate has a huge game, getting Kiper and McShay extra randy, prompting him to enter the draft (pray that somebody believes the hype...other than the Niners of course :wink:
wink.gif
Team49ers/CalBears

gameday :pimp:
pimp.gif

Nate needs to step up...I hope Seattle, St.Louis or Arizona find a liking for Longshore :lol:
laugh.gif

Washington is running straight through us

Way to go Longshore....may have cost us the game ONCE AGAIN

I don't know what the hell is going on, the only way I could reply is through the quick reply.....

USC
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom