Official Call of Duty: Cold War | November 13, 2020

I need a squad to run with, hate these randoms that will sit there and watch you die, hoping to kill whoever just killed you

Wtf is the deal with matches starting with like 4v2 and ****? They can't wait 5 more seconds for a full lobby? Legit I think every game I enter is never a full 6v6.

Shotguns are a ****ing joke. So many campers everywhere.

anyone got a xbox one X and the system keeps shutting off when playing duty?

my homie bout to lose him mind lol..every update they drop seems to make it worse

they need a fix asap

You know maps are way too big when you play Kill Confirmed with a full lobby and the final score is 42-40.

Here’s hoping the new maps are smaller.

Every damn game legit starts like 3v3, 5v1 etc...how the **** haven't they fixed this yet?

4im3xs1tf6x31.png

its only 1 map for the 6v6.. which will be a small 3 lanes map THANK GOD

dont care for that ground war map

725 shotgun galore when that map drops

seeing this comment so hopefully the nerfs are coming as well.. i dont mind the shottys cause i just play SnD but being on the internet i see how OP they are esp in core

Hardpoint, a new 6v6 map (Shoot House), and a new Ground War map (Farmland) are coming tomorrow along with other tuning adjustments.

Can't say whether they'll be "fixed," but rest assured spawn logic across multiple maps & modes are being looked at.

Greater note to you all: Don't expect all your wishes to be met tomorrow. Adjustments will come in waves, but know that everyone is working ridiculously hard on refining the experience...like ludicrously hard, lol.

How do you play with the dude that has the track jacket? I see a few people with that dude running around.

Last edited:
Add me- looking for more folks to run with. I play on PC, happy this game is cross play.

Kufismackah#6427902

Haven’t touched this game since death stranding but I heard the 725 still OP

yup.. been watching some Dr.Lupo when i get time and he still destroys with it smh

supposedly another update with a nerf should be coming again soon

yup.. been watching some Dr.Lupo when i get time and he still destroys with it smh

supposedly another update with a nerf should be coming again soon

It's Lupo mannnnn

Anyone try to play since the update? Wonder if the 725 is still OP

Playing this daily trying to make myself enjoy it. So far it isn’t working. :lol:

Biggest gripe is that there’s not much flow to the games—with so many paths, windows and duck off spots, I sweatergod I get shot from behind 90% of the time.

I used to be able to sit down and play CoD for hours. This joint is a struggle to finish 30 minutes.:ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom