Official Call of Duty: Cold War | November 13, 2020

Damn is the game really that bad? I really liked the beta and had a lot of fun with it. Is it best if I just rent it first and see how I like it?

Damn is the game really that bad? I really liked the beta and had a lot of fun with it. Is it best if I just rent it first and see how I like it?

If you enjoy sitting in the corner with a m4 the whole match this the game for you. Or if you like to play ffa with a shotgun, CAMPING with a shotgun..... this the game for you. Or if you enjoy maps that’s big but only use about 45% of the map but you run in the wrong area a loser that’s not even apart of the 45% of the map spawn point killing you because he found a new hiding area this the game for you.

If you a rusher and play this game because it’s a game and you wanna have “FUN” this ain’t for you. If you wanna sit in a damn corner or window scared to play a game this the game for you. I HATE THIS ****ING GAME BRUH. This ain’t cod it’s ****ing battlefield in a cod title

Yeah, glad I Redboxed this one. I’m someone who just goes ham and runs and guns....couldn’t care less about K/D. This def ain’t the game for me. :lol:

About to hop into this campaign I keep hearing good things about though...

If you're playing on consoles I suggest disabling cross play. I've noticed less camping going on with it off.

Been enjoying it more rushing with cold blooded, ghost and battle hardened along with smoke grenades. Still need spotter to avoid those damn claymores.

Hopefully they tone down the footsteps on the next update

Along with claymores, the shotguns are wayyy too overpowered. How can a guy kill me from afar but I damn near waste a full clip on someone in same
Distance? Makes no damn sense. I really hate camping, I’m run and gun and could care about K/D ratio. I would say wait it out u til the next update and see how things pan out. And yes, disable cross play. Not a good idea when you’re running with PC dudes having the advantage over the sticks

i run and gun and still enjoying the game on xbox with cross play enabled

i run and gun with the 3 burst and do my thing still.. campers are what they are its the same **** every year with them. like many i dont care bout my KD i hover past 1.79+

it does get frustrating playing dom or HQ trying to play objective and people just head glitching the areas and dying like 5x in a row to camper doe wont lie lol but you just gotta get that revenge and itll feel more rewarding

i play HC strictly but will play core if most my friends dont like HC..

catch me playing HC SnD most of the time

They should have released kill confirmed as an option for players who want to run around. Also the ability to vote for maps is necessary. Playing the same maps gets old.

Reactions: Ube
I don’t know what everyone’s talking about, I’ve been enjoying the MP quite a bit.

I’ve had way less BS deaths than in the past and have had minimal issues with campers so far.

Yea I wouldn't consider myself an advanced COD player and I'm enjoying the MP so far.

My play style always been run and gun, I just feel like this is how ppl are gonna play the game the first weekend/month its out.

Once everyone knows the maps we'll know exactly where the campers are.

I do agree that some maps are a bit too large (ie. Gustav Cannon-WW2)

I really want to get this for the Story mode.

But if this game does play like Battlefield, I'm interested. I was a big fan of BF4.

Me and some homies were playing some ground war last night. Legit felt like I was playing a smaller version of conquest on battlefield instantly. I still got mixed feelings about it gotta get some more play time to get a good feel for it.

For everyone hating this game, trying turning off cross play.
Made the game a bit better for me.
IW still needs to re-do the maps and fix the footstep sound

Updates and Patch Notes from Infinity Ward
renderTimingPixel.png

Infinity Ward
10/28/19 - Title Update
  • We’ve done work on the backend to help with stability and prevent crashes across all platforms. If you experience a crash, please let us know
  • Fix for a Special Ops Achievement that was not unlocking after completing all missions
  • 3rd person footsteps are now silent while the Dead Silence Field Upgrade is active
  • Hardpoint: Adjustments to the hill rotations and locations on Arklov Peak, Azhir Cave, Hackney Yard, Rammaza, and St. Petrograd

Back
Top Bottom