Official Call of Duty: Cold War | November 13, 2020

realism is very cool but itll always be HC over everything for me

also in HC they dont call out or give away positions its big for SnD

Man on that euphrates bridge map, if you start off on the side closes to the bridge. You automatically taking a L.

there is a whole lot of camping going on in Realism

but its also the mode i do best in run and gunning

Can’t lie I rebought a PS4 for this and another game... idk I think Walmart have a 90 day return process, time to return my PS4 and sell this game at GameStop. This game remind me how boring games are.

I’m confused at what dudes are expecting .... I’m having a great time playing I run and gun as well ....turning off cross play is a must tho

Can’t lie I rebought a PS4 for this and another game... idk I think Walmart have a 90 day return process, time to return my PS4 and sell this game at GameStop. This game remind me how boring games are.
People actually go through all of this trouble? Sounds like you knew you'd waste your time

Bruhs the most frustrating thing to me is when you actually sneak up on someone, which is an anomaly since your footsteps are like an elephant my dude decides to yell "ENEMY CONTACT!!!" Dude turns around and kills me instantly before I can do the animated kill. WTFFF!!!

i truly dont know how that past beta testing within the company

IF BIG IF, IF anything enemies should not be able to hear your call outs in game only your own team should.. one of if not the dumbest things evre in gaming history

This game feels like a beta |l

These are my main concerns,

Footsteps

Dead silence not being a perk

Announcing enemies near you even with Ghost, Cold blooded and dead silence :smh:

Time to kill
Claymores
Shotguns
Melee needing an attachment to instant kill
Red dots

edc26e56c3da3985c9a64558bd7f5ecc--disney-marvel-marvel-dc.jpg

The footsteps are definitely annoying...you can't differentiate enemy/team footsteps at all

The window camping is absurd in this game. They designed entirely too many spot like that, IMO. Add that to the ridiculously huge maps and essentially you run around for 10-15 seconds and then randomly get shot from nowhere.

Trash.

My main complaint are the maps. I'm running around trying to find people to kill and there just somebody just camping. Most of my losses have been through rage quits. Can't even finish a match without the time limit expiring.

Back
Top Bottom