Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
i wish hit detection and gun power is like mw2 where if you have good aim u can drop them in ur first 5 shots

theres just something about the sound effects in BO that i dont like compared to MW series. I think its the beeping of the semtex and the sound the magazines make when you reload. sounds really video-gamish, if you catch my drift.

just my $.02

Last edited:
Might cop just because of zombies And infected mode. I only play infected mode in mw3.

Keef is a beast tho. Not so sure about that camping video, but I run with dude often...never really seen him camp like that #shrugs

[COLOR=#red]-The Juice[/COLOR]

Guna start running B.O. again to get back in the groove. Man I miss attack dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of the videos are working it says private.

Today the 15th is supposed to be the big reveal for mulitplayer.

Im watching the stream via my Xbox... The quality of the stream is cash which is impressive...

Idk if its really live though.. ill see what the stream looks like online

Keef is a beast tho. Not so sure about that camping video, but I run with dude often...never really seen him camp like that #shrugs

[COLOR=#red]-The Juice[/COLOR]

It was an NT tournament game. Almost everyone camps, but he was in a class all by himself.

55 minutes of gameplay

Good looks on the video.

I'll probably wait this one out and wait until it goes on sale.

Hopefully Halo 4 will keep me busy it it's good, and this will be an afterthought.

Back
Top Bottom