Official Call of Duty: Cold War | November 13, 2020

Damn updates broke my ps4.

I have to redownload the game (3 hours) every other time I try to play :stoneface:

Finished 3rd in Warzone this morning. Someone got me with a carpet bombing. Smh.

Had a 15 bomb win other day
CD840464-6C3A-4EC3-9615-878092328C69.jpeg

got 7 wins so far

wins are deff hard to come by it feel rewarding making it to that final circle

Damn I guess I’m just trash in battle royals :lol:
I was decent at fortnite though. Got like over 50+ wins in duo and won some games with NT’ers as well.

I mean as far as battle royale goes yes its similar but 2 complete different games with no building

the gulag aspect is genius and give you another shot if you get a bad jump off the rip and die, as well as having to collect money to bring your partner back

they knocked this out the park IMO great game

And the crazy part about my win is that i got sent to the gulag

i love this warzone, not like fortnite at all

I mean as far as battle royale goes yes its similar but 2 complete different games with no building

the gulag aspect is genius and give you another shot if you get a bad jump off the rip and die, as well as having to collect money to bring your partner back

they knocked this out the park IMO great game

Hate the flash bang in gulag. Other than that I am a fan.

So on the bottom floor we got inti a gun fight with another crew. We killed one of theirs and they killed one of my boys.

my boy and I decide to run upstairs and take the chopper fly away cause we didn’t have the best guns lol.

instead I decided to c4 it and we parachuted to another building hoping the team downstairs would come up and use the chopper.

sure enough they did lmao
:rofl::rofl:

Black ops remaster will be copped if they do online.

commando. :pimp:

Idk I like the old games better. You can’t play them the same though.

Back
Top Bottom