Official Call of Duty: Cold War | November 13, 2020

I played war zone once, and had no idea WTF I was doing :rofl: I didn't see another player for a long time

From the little gun play they showed it looks like same style as modern warfare I just home they bring back dead silence as a perk

I hope it’s nothing like MW. MW is one of the worst cods ever in terms of multiplayer
Yeah MW was bad and terrible audio too loud helicopters dropping you off we don’t need that just give me black screen then my character on the screen that’s it

I hope it’s nothing like MW. MW is one of the worst cods ever in terms of multiplayer
Not even close imo
I can think of 5 other cods that were worse
Warzone is lit compared to black ops BR couldnt even play that crap
From the little gun play they showed it looks like same style as modern warfare I just home they bring back dead silence as a perk
It's so op when these cats are using ghost and dead silence at the same time. Lowkey glad it's not a perk

Not even close imo

It's so op when these cats are using ghost and dead silence at the same time. Lowkey glad it's not a perk
It’s more op when you are camping just waiting to hear steps

Not even close imo

advance warfare, mw, infinite warfare. Worst cods of all time. Not talking about warzone which is a battle royale.

And dead silence is coming back as a perk according to the leaks. Thank GOD. Now I can pwn campers and scrubs without them sound whoring me from 10000 miles away with them already pre aiming

Leaked physical copy.

646CD039-11B9-46EE-93BD-FE1E0B46D857.jpeg

I only play COD for single player now. I buy them beat them, then give them away to someone that wants it. Black Ops games have some of the wackiest campaigns. So maybe I buy this next fall on deep discount.

Advanced Warfare and Infinite Warfare were some of my recent favorites.

cliff notes:

-dead silence is back as a perk
-scorestreaks dont restart if you die (i hate this)
-crossplay is back
-lots of guns/attachment customization like MW

cliff notes:

-dead silence is back as a perk
-scorestreaks dont restart if you die (i hate this)
-crossplay is back
-lots of guns/attachment customization like MW
That's ******ed it defeats the whole purpose of a "kill streak"
Colors are dumb bright as always compared to MW

Back
Top Bottom