Official Call of Duty: Cold War | November 13, 2020

That's ******ed it defeats the whole purpose of a "kill streak"
Colors are dumb bright as always compared to MW

I dont the kill streaks thing is as cut and dry as yall are making it.

I dont think everyone will be out here with chopper gunners.

Yea from what I’m hearing, when you go on a kill streak your score multiplies allowing you to get your streak quicker.

if you’re constantly getting a kill and dying, then you’re getting low scores and won’t get enough to get high level streaks before the game ends.

Anyone try that Alpha yet? I'm hearing the sniping on there is godly right now.

Played multiple games on the alpha. 6v6 only for me. here's my quick thoughts:

-game is very run and gun. no more camping **** like modern warfare.
-snipers are OP. you can literally aim down sight someone with sniper just as fast with an assault rifle
-Maps are decent. not bad, not great.
-you can still sound ***** a little even with ninja on. not as bad as modern warfare though
-audio is trash in terms of explosion sounds, guns, etc. huge downgrade from MW. i'll admit that
-gun fight feels weird. a lot of shoot first, die first moments. feels like im shooting rubber bullets with my gun. i only used the MP5 though.
-if you're a trash player, youre def not getting high scorestreaks unless you play the OBJ hard.. you have to rack up a lot of points to get them

overall thoughts form the alpha, this game is already 1000000% better than modern warfare.

game feels easier too. dropped multiple 40+ kill games and multiple chopper gunners. it could be that skill based matchmaking isnt in the game yet so im just playing against bad players

Played a couple matches on the Beta and i gotta say, game feels like absolute trash. I absolutely hate the physics. The way the players move around is terrible, shooting feels arcade and fake af. Just awful

Played a couple matches on the Beta and i gotta say, game feels like absolute trash. I absolutely hate the physics. The way the players move around is terrible, shooting feels arcade and fake af. Just awful

Not to defend the game but could it be that transition period where we're just not used to it yet?

Not to defend the game but could it be that transition period where we're just not used to it yet?
i think i've played every COD since COD4 MW, and i feel like the general physics of the game have always felt somewhat the same, and not arcadey like this one. Feels like a damn mobile game.

The spy plane spam is ridiculous. They need to bring back reg score streaks so that if you die, you have to start your streak over.

3CAE3154-B5A3-473A-945D-90C499B916E5.jpeg

so I gotta play with PC sweats just to have a decent connection???? Tf

Battlefield is light years ahead of the call of duty. Downloaded that beta played half a match an deleted it. Next BF better be 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Played the alpha and the beta and can confirm that this game is a literal downgrade in every way compared to MW. I think I may have had more fun in the alpha because the servers in the beta made the game play awful.

visibility is still piss poor, a lot of moments where the gunplay feels stiff and clunky which may have something to do with aim assist on console and latency issues I’ve come across in gunfights.

the only saving grace to the MP is that the TTK isn’t as insanely fast as it was in MW but that is the only positive I can give it. COD continues to be a major disappoint another year in a row

I prefer arcade CoD so the Beta was instantly more fun than MW for me. I really hated MW man 😂. Im just tryna to turn my brain off for a couple hours and run and gun.

I have no barometer to judge because I just got back into gaming and the last COD I played before this current MW was BO2 on the 360.

Im just in love with Warzone!

I prefer arcade CoD so the Beta was instantly more fun than MW for me. I really hated MW man 😂. Im just tryna to turn my brain off for a couple hours and run and gun.
That is exactly the issue I had with MW. The graphics, gun play, etc were all far better than Cold War but the fun factor wasn't there. I didn't want to play a simulation every game. Even with all the issues during the beta the fun factor was there playing with friends again.

Anyone cop?

Hearing good things.

Started the download before I left the house.

Was gonna wait until Warzone was ready but the crew all has it so I had to cop.

Does anyone’s controller just not respond while playing campaign or multiplayer?

I was on the 3rd or 4th mission on campaign (the one in the chopper in Da Nang) and my controller just doesn't let me maneuver at all. Controller is fully charged too.

Haven't tried if it's messed up on Warzone or Zombies yet.

It's working fine while I play other games, though.

Does anyone’s controller just not respond while playing campaign or multiplayer?

I was on the 3rd or 4th mission on campaign (the one in the chopper in Da Nang) and my controller just doesn't let me maneuver at all. Controller is fully charged too.

Haven't tried if it's messed up on Warzone or Zombies yet.

It's working fine while I play other games, though.

Ps4 or 5?

Not sure if you're the one who asked but if not someone else said something similar in the "new" Playstation thread.

Might help to check there.

Haven’t had a COD In some years . Enjoying this on PS5 , I’m downright terrible though online lol

Been Running TDM & KC.

Idk How I Feel About It I Might Just Be Fatigued With COD In General.

I Haven’t Found It As Difficult To Have Decent Games As I Did In MW So That’s A Plus.

Liking it so far...

The weapons definitely feel like a downgrade coming from MW. You could tell the weapon designers and developers did ALOT of homework for MW and the realism and customization of the guns is unmatched.

TTK is much improved and makes the multiplayer experience more enjoyable. But before MW I hadn’t played a COD in years so it was never an issue to me, I didn’t know any better. I do notice a difference from MW to BOCW though.

Overall I do still like MW better because of the realism but I’ve enjoyed the games I’ve played on BO so far. The beta had me thinking it was going to be TRASH but they improved a lot before launch so I’m enjoying it.

Oh and changing my settings has made a big difference in gameplay. People were complaining that BO is a lot slower than MW but I’ve tweaked my settings so that it feels just as good now.

Finally got to put some work in on MP.

Feels like a step back graphically from MW.

I'll get used to the physics.

Back
Top Bottom