*****OFFICIAL CAM'RON - CRIME PAYS THREAD MAY 12TH*****

Album is fire to me and I only listened thru it like 3 times. Listening to it right now.
glasses.gif

"Since they cut my umbilical, I knew it was inevitable that my case would go federal."

"I need a fafafafreak, I mean a tramp ma, and my tip you could lick like a stamp ma, and your back you arch like a ramp ma, get a helmet cause you bout toget rammed hard"

laugh.gif
Killa!

Cam need to do a Got It 4 Cheap remix with the Clipse. That'd be a nice tit for tat thing going since he jumped on one of their joints.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Album is fire to me and I only listened thru it like 3 times. Listening to it right now.
glasses.gif

"Since they cut my umbilical, I knew it was inevitable that my case would go federal."

"I need a fafafafreak, I mean a tramp ma, and my tip you could lick like a stamp ma, and your back you arch like a ramp ma, get a helmet cause you bout to get rammed hard"

laugh.gif
Killa!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

he got some heat on the album and some letdowns....all and all this is a Killa Cam album.... Who
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

by the way.... "Where I know you from scrams??"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
son took it back with "scrams"
laugh.gif

After listenin' to this, I can only replay these tracks
-cookin' up
-silky
-never ever minus the hook
-my job

everything else sounds like garbage. Killa Season > Crime pays

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

After listenin' to this, I can only replay these tracks
-cookin' up
-silky
-never ever minus the hook
-my job

everything else sounds like garbage. Killa Season > Crime pays

ouch
eek.gif
you ain't feeling Who? or Where I know You From Mr. Mucus?

No love for Homicide ? Fire....

Woo Hoo !!!!

I'ma bout to sip on this Georgi for the night and rock this on the Pod while strolling East Harlem. Cuuuurrrrvvveeee.....

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Like I said in the other thread...it's some joints on here that go hard...album just suffers from a severe lack of cohesion.

And he shouldn't have leaked some of these joints so long before the album dropped.
Glad I hadn't ever anything except the job song like 3 times.

why do people need cohesion in an album?

meaning why do YOU need it. not why an artists needs it.

cuz i dont really care, if an artist has an 18 track album, with 15 songs that dont have anything remotely to do with each other,but those tracks are HOT, then!!%# it ill take that over any mediocre album with extreme cohesion anyday.

This sounds like a weak mixtape this really came out without a single? Did Cam not know he had NY on his back I bet he doesnt even do Jim numbers

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

this was a letdown

i listened to this album again to make sure i wasn't being mean..but this album is seriously not good.
frown.gif

too much no name production ruined this album..... how the skull gang album sound better then this production wise?
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

this was a letdown

i listened to this album again to make sure i wasn't being mean..but this album is seriously not good.
frown.gif

too much no name production ruined this album..... how the skull gang album sound better then this production wise?
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
@u downloading that *#%%

this was a letdown

frown.gif

smh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
@u downloading that *#%%

laugh.gif

word

this was a letdown

frown.gif

smh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
@u downloading that *#%%
its still juelz
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom