[| -- Official Canadian Space Jams Jordan XI Release (December 2009) QS Release -- |]

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

As a head's up, I saw Adult and Kids' sizes of the Spacejams @ the Nike Bloor/Bay location yesterday afternoon...

I didn't ask what sizes they (still) had, but they definitely had an adult size on display, so they gotta have at least one pair left.

Hope this helps anyone who didn't get theirs...

I went today and there was nothing. There were none at the Eaton Centre Nike store either. I thought I could have walked from Nike Bloor to the EatonCentre...it wasn't a very good idea.

Dee Double U,

Sorry to hear about your situation! That's rough and it's definitely not fair to you.. I'm also curious to know which location?

The problem with retail (not just FTL, but retail in general) is that most places do not have standardized procedures or if they do, they are not followed correctly by every location. You have your individual store manager that likes to do things his/her own way, but they don't realize that retail isn't a place to express themselves and add their "personal touch" to things. Retail is a place to follow corporate directives and satisfy the customers...

Anyway, the "100% liquidation" thing is complete BS. Having paid the manufacturer (Nike) for these shoes months ago, having a pair or two sitting around a store for a day or two after release will not have any affects whatsoever on the company. I'm not suggesting you call the manager out, but I'm just saying it as a personal FYI.

Once you pre-pay for an item, it should be reserved for you for atleast the day of release and maybe a couple days after.. It's only right..

#I'mSayingTho

Agreed

Any update?

anyone know of any sz 8.5-9.5 space jams in Toronto? Or is it implied that if anyone knows they will buy to resell at crazy prices? Still got my OG retro spacejams that I wore to play ball in twice looking mint - but all of those horror stories of the past make me worried to try and play in them again.

Norml in Ottawa has a bunch sitting at $300+tax if that helps anybody...not worth it IMO

thanks. it seems like a lot of JB shoes are priced at $209.99 CDN regardless of the US price (SJs were $175 US and XIIs were $150 US but both are $209.99 CDN)And I also think that the VIs are going to be $209.99, which are also $150 US I believe.

Wearing mine for the first time tonight.

I had a few pairs of the OG's, im interetsed to seeing how they compare

anyone balll in thiers yet ?

i played ball in my og retro space jams years back once or twice when i first got them and have only worn them once in the past two years on the court. I amafraid of wearing them again because I don't want the soles to fall apart like some people say they might. They are pretty sweet looking but I think thereare much better performing ball shoes out there.

og retro space jams
eek.gif

^haha, i knew id get a good laugh/smile out of a few ppl with that one...they are retros right, but with the re-retro thing happening a lot lately they areconsidered the OG of the retros...the 99-01 days i suppose (and before that of course)

Back
Top Bottom