[| -- Official Canadian Space Jams Jordan XI Release (December 2009) QS Release -- |]

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

anyone got news if they are going to be released in GS ??!?
As of now they won't be. Your best bet if you want a pair is to pre order them in late October and pick them up Dec 24th etc.

Good look rav, crazy how p.o is already in full effect knowing that rd has been pushed!! Thanks again already got mines!!!

Most major FL has been taking those PO. I know certain FL in Mtl has been doing so for a month with unlimited orders! Dude told me you can order as many as youwant as long as u pay up front!!!

Footlocker in Ottawa got the memo on the 23rd, started preorders on the 24th, so all locations should be taking preorders...went in and peordered immediately.

as of now, I was told by the manager official release date is December 23rd and retail was $209. He said no SPC was allowed, however some other girl took myorder and applied SPC anyway, but i doubt i will get away with it when i try to redeem the gift card.

I asked my friend at FL and he told me that SPC wasn't allowed... I really hope for you that it will work when you're gonna get them
smile.gif
(And if itdoesn't, maybe if you make a scene around other customers it will work loll)

Not trying to start rumours here, but the manager at the Footlocker I ordered from said the release date is set for Dec. 23, but that they expected that dateto change. They couldn't tell me the new date because it isn't official yet, but it's supposed to be sooner than the current date.

I don't believe it until it happens, but just wondering if anyone else heard something like this.

Also, are we only get men's sizes 8-13. Nothing bigger than 13? And no kids sizes either?

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

Not trying to start rumours here, but the manager at the Footlocker I ordered from said the release date is set for Dec. 23, but that they expected that date to change. They couldn't tell me the new date because it isn't official yet, but it's supposed to be sooner than the current date.

I don't believe it until it happens, but just wondering if anyone else heard something like this.

Also, are we only get men's sizes 8-13. Nothing bigger than 13? And no kids sizes either?
I don't know about the size, but if they change the date, that would be dope! I wouldn't be surprised if they do this, I mean look at therelease of the White/Purple 1s, at the end nobody knew when they were gonna be released... I can't wait to get more detail on this!

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

Most major FL has been taking those PO. I know certain FL in Mtl has been doing so for a month with unlimited orders! Dude told me you can order as many as you want as long as u pay up front!!!

Yeah the whole paying up front for basically as many pairs as you like was in effect for some FL locations during the whole True Blues process. But luckilyback at that time SPC discount was in full effect. That's crazy, I didn't realize they were taking pre-orders now. I don't know if I can pull thetrigger though without the SPC discount. I'll eventually make a decision.

Just a quick question, can you use a Gift Card to pre-order those? I have a $50 card, so it would be great.

3 month pre-order has to be a record.

Atleast you're guaranteed a pair(s) but still 90 days for an investment with ZERO interest stinks especially since they're not nearly as limited as theTB3s.

eyes.gif

The SPC situation will not be 100% confirmed until the days leading up to the release, like most other marquee releases. It would be safe to assume the same thing for those wondering about employee 30%.. Any answers given right now are just speculation and could obviously change in the 15 years before these release *Sarcasm* (But, why are they doing pre-orders so early? Recession tactics? Boosting that cash flow, FTL/CHA? lol)

You could technically pay for your pre-order with a $50 gift card, but it wouldn't make much sense as you would just be getting another gift card back (worth $210+tax)

Yes, I am answering random questions from the last page or so..

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Atleast you're guaranteed a pair(s) but still 90 days for an investment with ZERO interest stinks especially since they're not nearly as limited as the TB3s.

eyes.gif

Not a bad idea to put money into a Mutual Fund for 90 days, cash out when the SJ's drop, it'll cheapen the blow by a little bit.

got my pair pre-ordered
hope it won't snow too much on december 23rd. my FL won't hold the shoes if i don't show up on the rd.

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Atleast you're guaranteed a pair(s) but still 90 days for an investment with ZERO interest stinks especially since they're not nearly as limited as the TB3s.

eyes.gif
Pre-ordered a pair today. Yeah, it is not great that you have to lay out the money a few months in advance. However, most saving accounts arepaying less than 1% anyway, so you cannot win either way.

I got a message from a guy that works at the FTL in EC saying today was the last day to pre order the shoes. WTH is up with that.

If I dont end up pre ordering, I know NIKE in EC doesnt take pre orders so i'll go there extra early.

Yeah my friend tried to preorder this friday at FL ottawa with no luck, no way they're sold out 3 months in advance... they said "there have been toomany preorders at this time to take any more".

good thing i got my preorder done last monday haha

W-t-f? hmmm...i'll have to ask them about that, dont know why they would just stop the pre orders so far in advance. Glad I got mine when I didthen...

are Nikestores taking PO's?

Back
Top Bottom