[| -- Official Canadian Space Jams Jordan XI Release (December 2009) QS Release -- |]

I doubt the nikestore in ottawa will even get them haha... btw, not more 1 freshest at carleton?? (guess thats me now
glasses.gif
)

Originally Posted by Sole Purpose CEO

The SPC situation will not be 100% confirmed until the days leading up to the release, like most other marquee releases. It would be safe to assume the same thing for those wondering about employee 30%.. Any answers given right now are just speculation and could obviously change in the 15 years before these release *Sarcasm* (But, why are they doing pre-orders so early? Recession tactics? Boosting that cash flow, FTL/CHA? lol)

You could technically pay for your pre-order with a $50 gift card, but it wouldn't make much sense as you would just be getting another gift card back (worth $210+tax)

Yes, I am answering random questions from the last page or so..

Makes perfect sense. Thats $50 less cash he has to take out of his pocket. He'll bring in the $50 gift card and pay cash/debit/cc the difference and theywill
just add it onto his existing card.

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

Any good spots in Montreal to preorder?
I pre-paid for my 2 pairs at the Footlocker in Fairview, Pointe-Claire this past weekend. The manager said he was putting in the orders lastnight. Hopefully you can still pre-order.

From what I heard P.O officially started yesterday...but some folks apparently got theirs a long time ago... It's still nuts, how this is already being"sold out" and the folks at FL still have no idea as to exactly when the kicks will be released !!!
laugh.gif

got a call from footlocker in yorkdale mall in toronto saying they were doing preorders, I went and preordered 2 pairs. can't wait for the RD

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

Any good spots in Montreal to preorder?
I pre-paid for my 2 pairs at the Footlocker in Fairview, Pointe-Claire this past weekend. The manager said he was putting in the orders last night. Hopefully you can still pre-order.
Pre-order mine at the same spot on Friday night. Thanks Bas
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by AntC

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

3 month pre-order has to be a record.

Atleast you're guaranteed a pair(s) but still 90 days for an investment with ZERO interest stinks especially since they're not nearly as limited as the TB3s.

eyes.gif
Pre-ordered a pair today. Yeah, it is not great that you have to lay out the money a few months in advance. However, most saving accounts are paying less than 1% anyway, so you cannot win either way.

True but it's the fact FL profits from borrowing our money interest free for 90 days that has me disgruntled.

any preorders made without the complete amount will not be filled.meaning if you did a preorder with an spc discount that pair will not be allocated.

Originally Posted by luis og13s

got a call from footlocker in yorkdale mall in toronto saying they were doing preorders, I went and preordered 2 pairs. can't wait for the RD

You are crazy to attempt to goto Yorkdale on Christmas Eve... You'll be waiting an hour to get a parking spot, then another hour to pickup your pair alongwith the SJ hype/regular shoppers at FL.

They drop on the 23rd, not the 24th.

And while it IS total B.S. that you gotta pay to pre-order, think of it like this -- you're buying yourself a gift certificate for $238.

Or pretend someone else bought it for you... I'm just glad they didn't screw us outta this joint like so many others, too many to mention here (1/2Cents, Foams, etc.)...

most likely the spacejams will drop the same day the 11/12 pack dropped since all the jordans/packs have dropped the same day packs did last year.The wht/red12's should drop on the same day the spizikes (cool grey and blk/green)

I really hope they move the RD the weekend before Xmas.

So this allocation method is the wave of the future now? I prefer verbal agreements better. But I can see why they'd institute allocation.

i know the 11.5s and 14s are sold out from footlocker. the first day that the preorders went in officially to head office i think they counted 545 pairs sold.

Originally Posted by jitters33

I doubt the nikestore in ottawa will even get them haha... btw, not more 1 freshest at carleton?? (guess thats me now
glasses.gif
)
laugh.gif
I think I made that sig first year and just never changedit....seriously, how ridiculous did that sound..."#1 freshest"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

ot, but were you by chance the dude rocking true blues carrying xii's last week? I just remember cuz i had on the cement iii's and one of my girlspointed out you had the same shoes lol

But ottawa Footlocker is still taking PO's for whoever said they had stopped...everything except 11.5 and 14 of course

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by jitters33

glasses.gif
)
laugh.gif
I think I made that sig first year and just never changed it....seriously, how ridiculous did that sound..."#1 freshest"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

ot, but were you by chance the dude rocking true blues carrying xii's last week? I just remember cuz i had on the cement iii's and one of my girls pointed out you had the same shoes lol

But ottawa Footlocker is still taking PO's for whoever said they had stopped...everything except 11.5 and 14 of course

lol small world... yeah that was me, I felt kinda stupid wearing and holding jays around campus haha, but the nubucks are my ball shoes and I played somepickup that day.

I've been seeing people with heat around campus lately... maybe carleton's a underrated sneaker hotbed..............................nahhhhhh lol i seemore fakes then legit jays hahaha

by ya thanks for the info, I know some friends that missed out on the first week that'll be real happy

Pre-ordered mine at Promenade Mall, it'll definitely be less packed than Eatons/Yorkdale on release date so close to XMAS. Something has me worried thatthey'll screw me over since they didn't have a pre-order sheet, they just took down my info on receipt paper.

anybody know what the status on preorders is at champs/footlocker? I know ppl were doing it weeks/months ago looking for sz 9. thanks. much appreciated.

i was out of town when the true blue 3's and the cdp xi/xii's released...as long as you pre-order, the store will hold them until you get back to pickthem up. hopefully preorders can still be done...

my friend checked this Thursday, FL is still taking preorders. and the nikestore in Ottawa is getting them but no preorders.

thanks jitters...is that FL Ottawa or toronto too? Can I go to any store or do I have to find a store that still has a size 9 preorder available? the box andpackaging looks sweet...way better than my first space jam retros.

Back
Top Bottom