[| -- Official Canadian Space Jams Jordan XI Release (December 2009) QS Release -- |]

It has been mentioned already, but the SPC discount is definitely not permitted right? Also, do you have to pay in full? If anyone can confirm, thank you.

The lack of SPC card usage is pretty much the deal breaker for me. If it was allowed, I'd definitely be interested in copping a pair.

Originally Posted by Freshsince1982

^^ what location do you work at???

Do you go to pay in full when do a pre order ??
since we're not sure of the exact retail yet, we're just taking 200 flat. Don't really want to say our location because i'm surefor the guys who do work at foot on the board got or heard of the email sent from J#$@!y last week to stop taking preorders.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Why do you guys think younger people cant get shoes like this, just cause they werent born when they came out ? And yes, im young. I just hate it when older heads think younger people arent 'worthy' to get the shoe.

Its not really a case of you not being worthy, its the competition of it all. Lets call a spade a spade, the younger cats for the most part, aren't buyingthis shoe because they remember playing grade 12 basketball in them (I'm speaking of the XI in general, not a specific colourway).
Young kids (I'm not saying you), for the most part, go to these lengths (line ups, preorders, driving 100's of kilometers) to floss. Its beenestablished no one cares about GRs...but these were all GR when I was wearing them. Also, none of the young kids care about the new Jordans...which is theirhistory. Its like, why aren't people lining up for GR Lebrons or Kobes?

Anyway, don't be mad. Get your preorder on.

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

Why do you guys think younger people cant get shoes like this, just cause they werent born when they came out ? And yes, im young. I just hate it when older heads think younger people arent 'worthy' to get the shoe.

Its not really a case of you not being worthy, its the competition of it all. Lets call a spade a spade, the younger cats for the most part, aren't buying this shoe because they remember playing grade 12 basketball in them (I'm speaking of the XI in general, not a specific colourway).
Young kids (I'm not saying you), for the most part, go to these lengths (line ups, preorders, driving 100's of kilometers) to floss. Its been established no one cares about GRs...but these were all GR when I was wearing them. Also, none of the young kids care about the new Jordans...which is their history. Its like, why aren't people lining up for GR Lebrons or Kobes?

Anyway, don't be mad. Get your preorder on.

exactly...

Apparently, they are scheduled to be released in December. I dropped by a local store (KN Urban HipHop, the store at which I have purchased my Titanium23's), and the owner informed me that Space Jams are coming out in December, not in November. Correct me if I am wrong.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AntC

It has been mentioned already, but the SPC discount is definitely not permitted right? Also, do you have to pay in full? If anyone can confirm, thank you.

yup my dude just told me no spc. As far as preordering, he told me you can pay half in STC.

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So it has changed to December 24 ?
smh.gif

December release month could also mean late November (although highly unlikely).

You have to realize, releases like this aren't set in stone... they kind of just send out a month so retailers can have an idea.

...but lets be serious... do you see it releasing it a month before it does in the US? I can't see it. Possible, sure, but unlikely.

The motorsport XX3's released in Canada a month and a half before the U.S.

...between the late U.S. release of the motorsport XX3's and the fact that the TB3's haven't released in the U.S. at all, I think they are about ready to invade
laugh.gif
That's true...

My rep keeps saying December release, so I'll side with him until I hear other-wise... but I have some money set aside just in-case he is wrong.
laugh.gif

^Thanks for the confirmation.

I would've preferred a Nov. release to make Dec. less hectic.

I just hope it's the week before Xmas or earlier in Dec. and NOT on Boxing Day.

Damn Dec. is not a good date for me since I always take my vacation around that time. And as far as STC is concerned its $210 for anyone that hasn't calledin, and as of right now, I would take that presale hold with a grain of salt. Though there really isn't a limit to how many holds you can get. And whileSPC won't work this time, I'm sure resell value should cover anyones grief. Oh and, DiPlOmAt TDOt any info on the Gucci Sb's?

Originally Posted by elgallo23

Damn Dec. is not a good date for me since I always take my vacation around that time. And as far as STC is concerned its $210 for anyone that hasn't called in, and as of right now, I would take that presale hold with a grain of salt. Though there really isn't a limit to how many holds you can get. And while SPC won't work this time, I'm sure resell value should cover anyones grief. Oh and, DiPlOmAt TDOt any info on the Gucci Sb's?
I'm not too sure about that, unless you are talking about the serious long run. Considering these are going to be worldwide and not a strictEuroCan release, I would not count on buying these for instant reselling purposes. $210 plus Ontario tax is pretty steep, I am still contemplating.

I didn't want to make another thread, but would we be able to pre order the XII Blk/Red "Flu Game" that is coming out in November? And if so,would it be SPC eligible?

Damn Dec. is not a good date for me since I always take my vacation around that time. And as far as STC is concerned its $210 for anyone that hasn't called in, and as of right now, I would take that presale hold with a grain of salt. Though there really isn't a limit to how many holds you can get. And while SPC won't work this time, I'm sure resell value should cover anyones grief. Oh and, DiPlOmAt TDOt any info on the Gucci Sb's?
I wouldn't count on resell value with CND retail + tax.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

I'm not too sure about that, unless you are talking about the serious long run. Considering these are going to be worldwide and not a strict EuroCan release, I would not count on buying these for instant reselling purposes. $210 plus Ontario tax is pretty steep, I am still contemplating.

I didn't want to make another thread, but would we be able to pre order the XII Blk/Red "Flu Game" that is coming out in November? And if so, would it be SPC eligible?

You can pre-order pretty much anything. SPC wouldn't be known until closer to the release. I'm actually still shocked they allowed SPC on the TB3sgiven the type of release it was but that helps the grocery bill for the week
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

I'm not too sure about that, unless you are talking about the serious long run. Considering these are going to be worldwide and not a strict EuroCan release, I would not count on buying these for instant reselling purposes. $210 plus Ontario tax is pretty steep, I am still contemplating.

I didn't want to make another thread, but would we be able to pre order the XII Blk/Red "Flu Game" that is coming out in November? And if so, would it be SPC eligible?

You can pre-order pretty much anything. SPC wouldn't be known until closer to the release. I'm actually still shocked they allowed SPC on the TB3s given the type of release it was but that helps the grocery bill for the week
laugh.gif

Haha, agreed. The SPC used on the True Blues was a great discount, I wish it was like that for every pair of Jordans.

You can pre-order pretty much anything. SPC wouldn't be known until closer to the release. I'm actually still shocked they allowed SPC on the TB3s given the type of release it was but that helps the grocery bill for the week
laugh.gif

Haha, agreed. The SPC used on the True Blues was a great discount, I wish it was like that for every pair of Jordans.

It would be if we all hold out, don't pre-order, don't call every day about them.

However, that would be unrealistic with the magnitude of interest this sneaker generates which is why I must again re-iterate why I love GRs.

Manager at the Footlocker where my brother works told me he heard from his Nike Rep that the "special" commemorative box we have all seen online,with the blue "shoe trees" may be limited to urban accounts. The Space Jams releasing at regular retailers like Footlocker will come in a regularJordan box.

I personally don't care what box they come in.

Manager at the Footlocker where my brother works told me he heard from his Nike Rep that the "special" commemorative box we have all seen online, with the blue "shoe trees" may be limited to urban accounts. The Space Jams releasing at regular retailers like Footlocker will come in a regular Jordan box.

Agreed.

For display/collection purposes it's a nice presentation but I can't wear shoe lasts or a special box. Not even on my head or around my neck.

Question is... Will the price be identical?

Manager at the Footlocker where my brother works told me he heard from his Nike Rep that the "special" commemorative box we have all seen online, with the blue "shoe trees" may be limited to urban accounts. The Space Jams releasing at regular retailers like Footlocker will come in a regular Jordan box.

Agreed.

For display/collection purposes it's a nice presentation but I can't wear shoe lasts or a special box. Not even on my head or around my neck.

Question is... Will the price be identical?

What I am thinking is, the price tag of $175 for the U.S. is for the "limited" pairs with the limited box and maybe the price will drop to $150 forthe general release.

I don't think we will see a price drop in Canada.

I still don't have an explanation for how dudes are buying these at retail, and then reselling them to make any kind of money. Maybe this goes back to mycomments about young kids getting excited for these, but I guess a few hundred bucks is a lot of money for a 15-18 year old.

Seriously, no grown up with a real job is going out of their way to resell these are they?

Back
Top Bottom