[| -- Official Canadian Space Jams Jordan XI Release (December 2009) QS Release -- |]

^ You should be able to go to any Footlocker and pre-order the size 9... as long as Footlocker Canada hasn't pre-sold all of their allotment of size9's you should be good.

You can pre-order from pretty much any Footlocker that carries retro J's.

Price lowered for the Space Jams: $209.00

I'm glad they lowered the price. OG price was too steep

Saw them in person yesterday side by side to the 2000 Spacejams, if i get them, they will def. be my new beaters.

Originally Posted by subtrax

You're 100% sure of this?

What happens if I got a pre-order at FL? Will they refund me a part of the price I paid?

^^100% sure! Footlocker & Champs employees have confirmed this.

I guess they'll HAVE to refund you the difference

Wasn't that the original price? I just looked at my receipt and it says $237.29=$209.99 x 1.13

^ CORRECTION: My bad. I didn't look through this thread.. Someone told me it was originally around $240 + taxes.

going to pick up my pairs either mon. 7 or tues. 8
smile.gif
.... kinda pumped since i can retire the OG's, maybe get some seaglow for them finally, butthey're not that bad anyways...

If anyone is looking for a pair still, try calling CHAMPS (Bramalea City Centre) in Brampton..

They still have a couple of sizes available for pre-order, but I know for sure that sizes 9.5-10 are SOLD OUT already..

905-790-1366

Footlocker.ca updated their release dates page. It has them listed for Dec. 23. So no confusion over release dates now.

Saw them, held them in person.

Guys, you'd find them REALLY HOT because they're the most sought after Jordan's PERIOD. But come the same time next year, you'll findsomething to replace these with, because that was how it felt when the XI/XII came out.

These aren't made to "collect" or "put on display" they were made to be worn and beat. I wouldn't pay near retail, markets aregoing to be saturated and you'll get a pair for cheap cheap. Guarantee you'll be able to scoop these under $200 on ebay in the near future.

^did they come in the "XI" box or regular J box? Cause I've heard they're not all coming with the "XI" box.

^ The footlocker guy only brought out one shoe, and it did have the blue metallic blue inserts. I hope that leads to speculating your question?

anyone working at a footlocker/champs in the lower mainland that can get these with an employee discount? thanks

^ no discounts at all. There hasn't been for a while; for the bigger releases (TB3, etc).. since the CDP 11/12s

Anybody getting them at Fairview Pointe-Claire in Montreal? Just wondering if I'll see any NTers

damn, the 9.5's actually sold out across canada early, i work at a footlocker and didn't even get my size. still got my 2001's ds so i'm notstressin too much. hoping to cop off ebay late january, just gonna settle for some infant sizes for xmas :/

Just a heads up!

Square One Champs didn't do pre-sales so they'll be dropping them/available on the release day.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

I wouldn't pay near retail, markets are going to be saturated and you'll get a pair for cheap cheap. Guarantee you'll be able to scoop these under $200 on ebay in the near future.

^did they come in the "XI" box or regular J box? Cause I've heard they're not all coming with the "XI" box.
They come in the new box (the one we saw on various pics).

For those who have preordered their pairs, you should go to the store and chooses your pair. I went to FL today and all shoes in my size had a littlesomething... Took me a while to decide which shoes I'll keep.

Originally Posted by ebpo

For those who have preordered their pairs, you should go to the store and chooses your pair. I went to FL today and all shoes in my size had a little something... Took me a while to decide which shoes I'll keep.
A little something like what?

Originally Posted by SELFMADEAPPAREL

Originally Posted by ebpo

For those who have preordered their pairs, you should go to the store and chooses your pair. I went to FL today and all shoes in my size had a little something... Took me a while to decide which shoes I'll keep.
A little something like what?
Spot of dirt, bad stitching, injection spot still visible all around the shoes, one of the guys at FL even found something that was visible in thesole... Things like that
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom