[| -- Official Canadian Space Jams Jordan XI Release (December 2009) QS Release -- |]

Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by SELFMADEAPPAREL

Originally Posted by subtrax

^did they come in the "XI" box or regular J box? Cause I've heard they're not all coming with the "XI" box.
They come in the new box (the one we saw on various pics).

For those who have preordered their pairs, you should go to the store and chooses your pair. I went to FL today and all shoes in my size had a little something... Took me a while to decide which shoes I'll keep.
A little something like what?
Spot of dirt, bad stitching, injection spot still visible all around the shoes, one of the guys at FL even found something that was visible in the sole... Things like that
smile.gif

this is exactly what happened to me for the TBIII release. i had to get another dudes pre ordered shoe haha.... glad i went early

So after saying i didn't care of I really got a pair or not now that my size was sold out at footlocker, i ended up copping a pair early from another spot,and the packaging is so dope haha

1cd356464786729b910588e8d0809142e40d3d4.pjpg

05e150477f988cdfc9dc1631b10547860540f0e.pjpg
09b15d4c7c9887d0c19cfe123e72cda4cecdb22.pjpg

and yup i wore them already...in the snow too haha

I'm sure everyone who did cop will not be disappointed.

Champs @ Square One opened at 6am (no pre-orders like mentioned before)

-ebpo- Did u get ur pairs, already? If u did where and how? Im stiuck at work until 445, should I worry that Ill get a !$!!%% pair because Ill only get to FLlater?

Kinda sad I'm missing these... being home for the holidays DOES have a downside...

If anyone knows a spot in Calgary that might have them come January, let me know....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

-ebpo- Did u get ur pairs, already? If u did where and how? Im stiuck at work until 445, should I worry that Ill get a !$!!%% pair because Ill only get to FL later?

I had preordered them at Fairview Pointe-Claire, and I went to the store last week to see how they were and choose a nice pair
smile.gif
They didn't let me getthem early so I went this morning
smile.gif

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

Is it true that only Fairview and STC FL got Grade School sizes?

when i was getting my pair of space jams the FL employee told me that they are not putting their grade school and infant sizes out on the floor,
but i went to the FL @ yonge/dundas so maybe some locations dont have it? hope that helps lol

also, im not sure if its just my pair of SJ but
there are a lot of injection marks on the midsole but if you use a nail file they should go away pretty easy

i gotta say i'm disappointed with these... i didn't pick up a pair but my buddy did and they just look wrong... they still look hot tho... just not asgreat as they were..

Originally Posted by SELFMADEAPPAREL

also, im not sure if its just my pair of SJ but
there are a lot of injection marks on the midsole but if you use a nail file they should go away pretty easy
thanks for the tip. i, too, was pretty turned off by the multiple "dots" on the midsole. wasn't sure what they were from but justassumed they were due to a poor mold at the nike factory. i'll definitely try the nail file thing though.

Got my pair bright and early at STC. I made sure to go early because I was told they started doing their pre-sales even before they knew how much stock and howmany of each size they were getting. a guy came in looking to get a size 7 but no luck..it was all claimed for.

on another note, thank God for pre-orders (and thanks to the wifey for the Christmas gift) cuz i would not want to be a part of either of these:

So, the nail file doesn't take away the "paint" where there used to be the injection spot?? Just asking before i do it
smile.gif

Most locations got the full run of sizes, starting from Infants and going up to Mens..

Champs was very close to giving discount on these (SPC/EMP) but a barrage of last minute emails ended that idea...
ohwell.gif

Looks like they sold well tho, as most online retailers are out and same can be said for in-stores...

A very good friend of mine had a really bad experience with the FL @ Erin Mills Town Centre (Mississauga)
She pre-ordered two pairs about two months ago and only left FL with one pair in the right size

Apparently the store was shipped the wrong amount of size 12's.
Sound more like an employee got an extra size 12 or hooked up one of their friends.

Whatever the case is, I won't be dealing with that store anymore.
Two days before Christmas & this girl won't be able to give her brother a gift now.
SMHHHH

A very good friend of mine had a really bad experience with the FL @ Erin Mills Town Centre (Mississauga)
She pre-ordered two pairs about two months ago and only left FL with one pair in the right size

Apparently the store was shipped the wrong amount of size 12's.
Sound more like an employee got an extra size 12 or hooked up one of their friends.

Whatever the case is, I won't be dealing with that store anymore.
Two days before Christmas & this girl won't be able to give her brother a gift now.
SMHHHH

^^ that's sad man. that's why i went first thing in the morning. when i heard that some footlockers were selling pre-orders even before they had aconfirmed amount of shoes coming in, it sounded sketchy to me and was a signal that i should go early.

another thing that's shady is that some footlockers will only hold your pair on the release date if you pre-ordered. if you don't pick it up on therelease date they'll sell it the next day.

smh

Has Goodfoot sold these yet? Forgot to call yesterday and today to check it out. Normally I'd call instead of asking on here, but they're closed nowand tomorrow.

copped my 2 pairs from footlocker at Yorkdale shopping center in toronto. I will say that the quality isn't the greatest on these, one thing that Idon't want to happen is the 23 peeling off at the back like the CDPs did eventually but I think it might happen with excessive wear.... never the less Imhappy that I have space jams with icey soles, but the quality on the 2000 retros is WAY better

Originally Posted by dimsum1

on another note, thank God for pre-orders (and thanks to the wifey for the Christmas gift) cuz i would not want to be a part of either of these:

DAMN! to the 2nd youtube vid. Must be at least a good 500 people lining up hahaha

So, the nail file doesn't take away the "paint" where there used to be the injection spot?? Just asking before i do it
smile.gif
the nail file worked for me, hopefully it does for you too

smile.gif
the nail file worked for me, hopefully it works for you too

Back
Top Bottom