[| -- Official Canadian Space Jams Jordan XI Release (December 2009) QS Release -- |]

Originally Posted by SELFMADEAPPAREL

Originally Posted by ebpo

So, the nail file doesn't take away the "paint" where there used to be the injection spot?? Just asking before i do it
smile.gif
the nail file worked for me, hopefully it works for you too
Do you "clip" it or "grind" it?

Originally Posted by SELFMADEAPPAREL

So, the nail file doesn't take away the "paint" where there used to be the injection spot?? Just asking before i do it
smile.gif
the nail file worked for me, hopefully it works for you too
Do you "clip" it or "grind" it?
oh sorry, i totally had a typo. I meant i used nail clippers to clip them away

I'm balling in them. Playing sports is one of the only times I wear sneakers nowadays.

For those in Montreal who didn't get them, City Styles as some for 259CAN... Don't know the sizes though ( (514) 499-9114 )

b7015cfeae8dbe9fd13a4d5f0d25628b6bbb5c9.pjpg
995256efcba8687cb5d9a339c6d0d743486d3be.pjpg
yo was this a crazy release out there imin dallas and it was a piece of cake ,well at least for me

Man! That's a lot of Space Jam
indifferent.gif
Don't you think the value will go down with this being a GR and being widely available on eBay? Not hating though,that's a nice shipment
happy.gif

^^^ the spacejam mean something to me in that pic the spacejam with the yellow sole is good and bad luck to me i almost died sep 23,2001 at 7:15pm and aboutvalue i wouldnt know they was for my family and friends not for reselling so how was the release for yall

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

^^^ the spacejam mean something to me in that pic the spacejam with the yellow sole is good and bad luck to me i almost died sep 23,2001 at 7:15pm and about value i wouldnt know they was for my family and friends not for reselling
Ok, i though you were going to resell on eBay or something, so I was wondering, my bad
smile.gif

I see it really means a lot to you, glad you're still with us
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

so how was the release for yall

I pre-ordered at FL, so i went around noon and took my pair. So, it went well on my side
smile.gif

Hey Guys I pre-ordered these back in early November in full at Foot Locker. The manager took down my information, phone number, size, and everything. I went intoday (Dec 26) to pick up my shoes and he said he was ordered by his manager to sell them to another customer because they couldn't reach me and they hadto have a "100% Liquidation". Obviously this idiot made up this lie to hook up his friend with my shoes, so I asked him for his DistrictManager's number and left him a voice mail. I haven't gotten a call back yet because it's the weekend but I expect one no later than monday. Hasanybody had this situation happen to them before? Because judging from the Ontario Consumer Protection Act, I can do some damage. Though that is not myintention, I just really need the shoes because they were a christmas gift. Thanks!

^^you can b!tch at them, but in the end they'll get you for not picking them up on Dec/23rd. FL service is hit and miss,I can go on and on about them....

jolly2 - how'd they feel on the court? I haven't wore mine to play in although they feel like variants when I wearthem just walking around. Just felt flimsy like some Starbury's. Not only the shape is all off, even the cushioning is all off from the '00-01 andOG's.

HOMERXXI - glad to see you're still with us, everyone has a pair of shoes that is special to us and that's why we're in the game. Mind if I askwhat happened on September 23rd, 2001?

Originally Posted by jumpmantwo3

^^you can b!tch at them, but in the end they'll get you for not picking them up on Dec/23rd. FL service is hit and miss, I can go on and on about them....

jolly2 - how'd they feel on the court? I haven't wore mine to play in although they feel like variants when I wear them just walking around. Just felt flimsy like some Starbury's. Not only the shape is all off, even the cushioning is all off from the '00-01 and OG's.

HOMERXXI - glad to see you're still with us, everyone has a pair of shoes that is special to us and that's why we're in the game. Mind if I ask what happened on September 23rd, 2001?
Not that I have a big collection to begin with anyway, but its reasons like this that I refuse to put down money for new Js. I was having adiscussion with my older cousins who had these joints back when and they said besides the Foams, that hands down this was one of the best to play in.

If anything, I'd scoop them up for art/collector's piece sake and they'd probably sit on ice. But I'm buying stuff for practical wear. Maybe inanother 5 years.
laugh.gif
(/rant)

Originally Posted by jumpmantwo3

^^you can b!tch at them, but in the end they'll get you for not picking them up on Dec/23rd. FL service is hit and miss, I can go on and on about them....

jolly2 - how'd they feel on the court? I haven't wore mine to play in although they feel like variants when I wear them just walking around. Just felt flimsy like some Starbury's. Not only the shape is all off, even the cushioning is all off from the '00-01 and OG's.

HOMERXXI - glad to see you're still with us, everyone has a pair of shoes that is special to us and that's why we're in the game. Mind if I ask what happened on September 23rd, 2001?

i got shot three times and i almost didnt make it, was shot in the chest ,right femur,and shoulder i was in icu for 2 weeks man i would give anything to goback to that day and just stay home,but i thank god everyday for keeping me here, there not a day that goes by without me not feeling any pain in myleg
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dee double u

Hey Guys I pre-ordered these back in early November in full at Foot Locker. The manager took down my information, phone number, size, and everything. I went in today (Dec 26) to pick up my shoes and he said he was ordered by his manager to sell them to another customer because they couldn't reach me and they had to have a "100% Liquidation". Obviously this idiot made up this lie to hook up his friend with my shoes, so I asked him for his District Manager's number and left him a voice mail. I haven't gotten a call back yet because it's the weekend but I expect one no later than monday. Has anybody had this situation happen to them before? Because judging from the Ontario Consumer Protection Act, I can do some damage. Though that is not my intention, I just really need the shoes because they were a christmas gift. Thanks!
Footlocker is shady like that man...I would complain if I was you...considering you paid over a month in advance you should be guaranteed apair...it's not like you made a deposit or put it on layaway or something...you paid in full in advance so you should have a pair! "100%Liquidation" is pure BS because in reality that pair is sold...they just want you to use your giftcard for something else or yeah maybe they hookedsomebody up!

^ Sorry to hear that Footlocker did you wrong. The Footlocker I pre-ordered from (STC) seemed okay, but I wonder what would have happened if I did not show upthe first day.

HOMERXXI - dang mang, I don't even know what to say. I guess I'll just quote 50: I guess you're here for somereal reason. Some people get hit like you got it but they ain't fu(king breathin'

Back on the topic, FL really screws ppl over. Once you pre-order its not like you can back out easily, they had you by the b@lls when you pre-paid back inSeptember. I inspected my pair before cashing out, the patent leather was asymmetric on the right shoe. I bought them anyway because I paid full back inSeptember. Or else I would've had $237 sitting on a FL gift card that sadly will not get me anything of higher quality (nor more style) than the SJ's.

Speaking of Foamposites, the 2007 retro's were done properly, performance and looks (I know about the shallower grooves) was on par! If only other retroswere like this.
smile.gif

Bro, I'm sorry to hear about your story. And about footlocker, I think they reserve the right (although that doesn't sound right). However, they canget into deep sh*t if you want to go the distance with them, and I learned this in business law. You can even bring up the fact that either: 1) you weren'tmade aware that they had to be picked up the day of or 2) you told them that you couldn't make it on the 23rd and they did not provide you with analternative If you paid in full and it was made specific it was for the SJXI, they must honour it.

ddu, that's unfortunate. I don't think it's possible for FL to give you a pair of SJ's now since they're probably sold out throughout thecontinent. If you complain really hard, I think the most likely scenario would be that you could get the manager of the store in trouble (but that's notreally beneficial to you) and maybe get some sort of discount off your next purchase.

This release was disappointing to me because JB knew that demand was high for these yet they made fewer of these than normal releases. I know a few stores thatdidn't get these at all.

Hey Guys I pre-ordered these back in early November in full at Foot Locker. The manager took down my information, phone number, size, and everything. I went in today (Dec 26) to pick up my shoes and he said he was ordered by his manager to sell them to another customer because they couldn't reach me and they had to have a "100% Liquidation". Obviously this idiot made up this lie to hook up his friend with my shoes, so I asked him for his District Manager's number and left him a voice mail. I haven't gotten a call back yet because it's the weekend but I expect one no later than monday. Has anybody had this situation happen to them before? Because judging from the Ontario Consumer Protection Act, I can do some damage. Though that is not my intention, I just really need the shoes because they were a christmas gift. Thanks!
sorry to hear your ftl screwed you over like that man, although that 100 percent liquidation is b.s. you probably still can't do anythingabout it, because you purchashed a gift card not the actual shoe. that footlocker should have kept their word and held on to your pair though, that'spretty shady.

Which location was this?

As a head's up, I saw Adult and Kids' sizes of the Spacejams @ the Nike Bloor/Bay location yesterday afternoon...

I didn't ask what sizes they (still) had, but they definitely had an adult size on display, so they gotta have at least one pair left.

Hope this helps anyone who didn't get theirs...

Dee Double U,

Sorry to hear about your situation! That's rough and it's definitely not fair to you.. I'm also curious to know which location?

The problem with retail (not just FTL, but retail in general) is that most places do not have standardized procedures or if they do, they are not followedcorrectly by every location. You have your individual store manager that likes to do things his/her own way, but they don't realize that retail isn't aplace to express themselves and add their "personal touch" to things. Retail is a place to follow corporate directives and satisfy the customers...

Anyway, the "100% liquidation" thing is complete BS. Having paid the manufacturer (Nike) for these shoes months ago, having a pair or two sittingaround a store for a day or two after release will not have any affects whatsoever on the company. I'm not suggesting you call the manager out, but I'mjust saying it as a personal FYI.

Once you pre-pay for an item, it should be reserved for you for atleast the day of release and maybe a couple days after.. It's only right..

#I'mSayingTho

Back
Top Bottom