[| -- Official Canadian True Blue Jordan III Release (August 8th 2009) EURO/CAN -- |]

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i bought all my pairs at FTL with SPC discount so this better not be what's happening in terms of asking for more money...anyone from FTLwanna drop some info either to confirm or kill this bs?

does anyone know any place that would let me have my pair a day early?
im leaving for atlantic city on the 7th. i wanna wear my pair for that weekend since they don't release in the states.
just rubbing it in their faces for all the releases us canadians got deprived of.

Should have my first pair Tuesday.
pimp.gif

Those who pre ordered from Champs in Great Vancouver Area, did you get SPC discount on the III TBs? I asked if I could use SPC and they denied me.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

can anyone hook me up with a pair(s) of TBs from SOCAL! FTL
wow, now you're posting in the Canadian thread...finally a smart guy that side of the border...these are pretty much finished for allpre-orders...hopefully someone some extras lying around to help you out...

Originally Posted by AntC

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Should have my first pair Tuesday.
pimp.gif
Guess someone is allowing you to get them earlier.

They shipped out and arrived yesterday. Just going to wait until next week so I don't get in hot water with the reps.

^ You damn right they arrived ! hahaha j/p

So my local spot called me up this afternoon told me they're in and asked if I was available to pick them up. Originally I only wanted one pair, but ITWAS UNDER RETAIL ! So I couldn't pass up not copping a second. I arrived no one was checking them out, I asked for them and my dude brought them out. Checked the material and all was good, then I asked for a second pair. Walked in walked out ease with a breeze. I got these a week before launch date andplease don't ask any further, I gotta keep my dude safe.

Please don't mind the shtty photography:

For all the SPC misunderstanding, I went into FL Eaton Center yesterday and they let me use SPC on the pre-order.

Originally Posted by Penofski

For all the SPC misunderstanding, I went into FL Eaton Center yesterday and they let me use SPC on the pre-order.

nice. anyone else get their pair yet? care to post pics to help relieve the waiting time till aug 8 lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by andrewxle

Originally Posted by Penofski

nice. anyone else get their pair yet? care to post pics to help relieve the waiting time till aug 8 lol
laugh.gif

I'm getting mine shipped to me tomorrow (just moved). I'll throw up pics if I remember.

People need to stop PM'ing me about this release I'm not helping no one in the U.S. for the fact when I needed help with releases I didn't get it.

*Sour Grapes indeed.

i think footlocker will end up making people buy the new SPC card (if you pre-ordered with the old)

that SHOULD be the worst that could happen

not this full price bs

Originally Posted by Starbury84

i think footlocker will end up making people buy the new SPC card (if you pre-ordered with the old)

that SHOULD be the worst that could happen

not this full price bs
I'm a stubborn dude, it better be just a quick pickup without a cent paid.

Ohh, now people from across the border need our help ? Where the hell were they when we need Eggplants, 1\2 Cents etc.

I wish there was a list of how many users are currently lurking this forum that would be visible all weekend.

So, I never pre-ordered a pair. Is it gonna be real hard to get atleast one pair in the city ? If anything, i'll head down to STC after Downtown.

I heard Champs is not accepting SPC so you might have to take an L and pay full price for them if FL is all out

Back
Top Bottom