[| -- Official Canadian True Blue Jordan III Release (August 8th 2009) EURO/CAN -- |]

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

So, I never pre-ordered a pair. Is it gonna be real hard to get atleast one pair in the city ? If anything, i'll head down to STC after Downtown.
All I want to know is if FL and Champs + Nike Stores (all locations) will be carrying them I never got the chance to find out.

Originally Posted by Starbury84

i think footlocker will end up making people buy the new SPC card (if you pre-ordered with the old)

that SHOULD be the worst that could happen

not this full price bs
nahh none of that BS im picking mine up and im not paying any extra money
happy.gif

Si Vous Play will be carrying the 3's, so no one has to worry about not getting their pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

I wonder if this will be the fastest selling GR in Canada?

Does anyone know any other past EuroCan releases? Or is this the only one to happen in a long time? Other than these, I haven't bought a pair of sneakersin years.

^Aside from AF1 I can't.

Olympic 7s & Mars 4s were still around for a month after release in scattered sizes.

really? i remember olympic 7s selling out on the first day

mars 4s were still around because of a restock

we used to get air max 95s that the euros got, those days are long gone

I honestly cannot think of a EuroCan JB release ever, before these....

White/gold Hyperdunks sold out in 2 days around my way... I see these sitting for about a week

Is this true ? Champs outside of Eatons opening at 7am for this release. Or is this some crap joke.

If someone is looking for a 11.5 in T.O, I might be able to help you. I might be stuck with a pair after trying to help someone out (for no gain on mypart).

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Is this true ? Champs outside of Eatons opening at 7am for this release. Or is this some crap joke.

Apparently so they're expecting a lineup from U.S. Customers, the location is going all out with how it's handling and promoting this release.

I thought they were sold out? That's what the guy at FL told me, and what I saw here... so why open early if there is no pair available?

^ Wrong.

The CHAMPS on Yonge was the only location that didn't do Pre-Orders, it's a 1st come 1st serve basis. it will be the 1st location torelease the show (tmk) @ 7AM, from what I was told they're expecting a lineup especially from those across the border who didn't do a pre-order atother locations and the locals who missed out and will wake up early to ensure they get theirs.

Didn't even bother thinking about pre-order..........I'll get mine in 2 weeks or so though
pimp.gif

can someone plz confirm that spc card indeed works on the tb3...??....
anyone who has already picked up their pair......spc is good??...

thx

^ If you picking it up at Champs, no spc. Only store that took spc was Footlocker, and they have no pairs available.

Wrong.

Footlocker still does have pairs available but very few. You just need to call and ask... I know farview or yorkdale ( i dont remember which) had sz8 earliertoday and queen street had one sz10 left that i pre ordered.

footlocker polo park in winnipeg has available 1 size 7, 3 size 9's, 1 size 9.5, and 1 size 10 remaining.

Back
Top Bottom