[| -- Official Canadian True Blue Jordan III Release (August 8th 2009) EURO/CAN -- |]

Anyone go to Yonge Champs at 7am?
laugh.gif

^ Couple of friends went. Heard there was really no line at that time. But some sizes were already sold last night.

Originally Posted by ali23

They were $199.99 back in 2001 - not a big deal I guess???

Hey... back in 2001 I paid $99.99 for the TB3's at Sports Experts. They were on sale, retail was $149.99.

2001's & 2009's

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by 23edge

, and theprocessofbelief please keep us updated on any new info on the Space Jams. (I hope they'll be as easy to get as the True Blues)
Jams are not going to be easy.

I would classify them as a limited GR. I still don't know if I can get my hands on a pair just yet...
ohwell.gif
Limited GR
ohwell.gif

Heard the price tag was $209.

spoke with 2 different FTL yesterday when picking up my TB III's and both said the samething...SJ WILL BE available for pre-orders just like the TBIII's and with a $209 CAD pricetag, better than i thought it would be and of course FTL allows the use of the SPC card...quantity might be more limitedsince early JB reports were calling this a 'limited QS release'
eyes.gif
but if people really want them they will find a way to get on a pre-order so it should be all good come december...

$209 for SJ XI's sounds okay, just as long as pre-sale with SPC is allowed. Yes I know we all overpay for sneakers already, but for me that discountmatters. Yikes, just looking at whats to come you know its important; SJ XI's, Blk/red VI's, Jordan 2010's.

I just need a firm release date for the SJ's, and when we can start the pre-orders. Thanks to Niketalk Canada for that.

Originally Posted by jordanheaven

$299 for true blue III's?
laugh.gif
come on now
http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/clo/1314251222.html
haha...u haven't seen nothing yet...

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/clo/1313151151.html
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/spo/1310285438.html
400 and 420 here at the west coast :tongue:
Nothing wrong with that - can't knock the reselling hustle... wait a minute... but then again if Foams & Yeezys can hit $300+ this is parfor the course...

$209 for SJ XI's sounds okay, just as long as pre-sale with SPC is allowed. Yes I know we all overpay for sneakers already, but for me that discount matters. Yikes, just looking at whats to come you know its important; SJ XI's, Blk/red VI's, Jordan 2010's.

when are these dropping?!?!?!?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Pankeo

When can I expect goodfoot or capsule to get these?

all gone in capsule too. damn, i think all toronto is sold out. i thought theyll atleast sit for a day or two. anyone know if any store still has em?!? orabout to get em?

Space Jams are releasing in November. Why would they have a pre-order in October for a December 24th release date ?

Back
Top Bottom