*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

@#%$ .. I was just going to get the cardinals but damn looking at these recent pics of the flint VII's they are looking serious :pimp:
pimp.gif

Champs had alot of clothes for the flints and cards. yesterday
both releases are fire

Quote:
They should only be created by mods 2 weeks before a release.

For real. I understand why the dude who started this thread made this thread.....but seriously, it will create more un-needed hype rather than 'clean up clutter'.

But I am sure it will make all the cats wanting just the Cardinals NOW all of a sudden want the Flint Grey/Purple ones after seeing a bunch of pics.

Actually....all it will take is some 'REDBRIM' pics and everyone will want the Flints!

FLINTGREY
team.soled.out
flintgreyNT@gmail.com
[/quote]

man niketalk is a double edge sword.....i'll be copping the 7's but i'm not paying more than retail and i'm not getting up early. also for the person who started the post you should put all available info ,limited,etc....in your post so we wont have to search the whole thread.
also...how many people really "want" the 7's and how many people want the 7's

Yeah my bad. I may have started the post to early. Forgot about all the uneeded hype but there are like four or five post on them on the first page.
I plan on coppin the flints myself.

P.S** the official XXI post was actually started like two months before the release.

I might get the Flints, yup.

I've been waitin on these for a while...for some reason I think the Flint Greys are FIRE. Both pairs fa sho.

- Preciate it.

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Big time pass on those flint ones.

Cardinals will be copped.....just one pair to stock though.

Do these shoes really need a long thread on them? We already know what they look like. People have been talking about them for the last 6 months.
FIRE GENTRY HUMPHREY
I'm completely immune to hype.

^true but samething happened with the pacific's, & blk toes XIV's (kicks a lot of people wasn't feelin)...and everyboies feelin either flints or cards. so this official post will def. blow up...I think everytime Official Post comes it will blow up!
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

Both are nice and cardinals=best VII release this year.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

smh..."no need for a offical cards or flint post" "stop all the hype" "this thread gonna reach 50x pages" HA ya think? If ya get ya hands off the damn key board and stop effin sayin stop this stop that! the damn thread wont reach so many damn pages and no one would have a reason to wanna post/view the thread and see why the thread is reaching x amount of pages!!!

P.S. unplug ur pc. take a walk to the park, buy a icey and SHUT IT!... COME BACK APRIL 23 and post in " THE OFFICAL CARDS AND FLINT vii STORY PICK UP POST" (LOOKIN FOR CAPTIN)<---- :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Stop with official posts. There weren't even that many posts on these shoes.
The best backcourt in the ACC[/b]​
The Savior of Virginia Basketball​

Back
Top Bottom