*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

i jus looked all over the bax and no retro card...if anybody would like to give me one it would be nice

and if anybody have a laney V retro card that would be nice too thanks
NJ <3's Me

256! H-CORE

stay up until 3:45am then got dropped off to serramonte, me and my friends were first in line. i guess some people got annoyed of us because we were laughing.

i got back from the mall an half an hour ago...copped the cardinals but the grey/purple was sold out everywhere that got them....but there is plenty of cardinals...i hope finishline.com doesn't cancel my order of flints from last night...only hope for the flints is them.

and damn..dude was at the store since 3:45am..thats just crazy.
Stop *****N'
Start a Revolution

Quote:
if anybody would like to give me one it would be nice

and if anybody have a laney V retro card that would be nice too thanks
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Woke up at 8:15...had to go to 2 malls before finally getting my size 13 at Footlocker at Woodfield Mall.....love em

w7iufs.jpg

"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

[/center]

didn't read the lastest 20 pages cuz i'm the kick.... but does anyone else know about the whole 'discount' thing for footlocker/footaction/champs, anyone who gives someone a discount for any of the 7s will be teminated on site? as in they are gonna start firing people who give the discount?
on an another note... i can sleep when i die.

Philippines
Member No. 90[/center]

The Flints sold pretty well, I copped my cards on Wed, and my Flints today. The Flints look way better in person.

It's true Mr CLYvee!!! purple is way better than pink!!! IF JB CAME OUT WITH SOME PINK AND SOME OTHER COLOR FOR MENS I WOULD COP JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE JAYS!! i BEEN THINKING ABOUT THE VS FOR LADIES!! :rofl:
roll.gif
NO!! FOR REAL!!! ANY V IS GOOD FOR ME! WOULD YOU GUYS PLAY BALL WITH THE FLINTS? I THINK THE NUBUCK (IT'S NUBUCK RIGHT?) WILL GET DAMAGED!!

i feel bad for the people that actually waited in line before the stores opened...i also feel bad for people that didnt get their shoes period. went to sunvalley mall walked into the store asked for an 11 paid and out in 5 minutes and i heard people talking about how there was a fight in line early this morning...EASY COP!

Quote:
i got mines this morning almost all the stores were sold out of the cards but not the flints

here in NYC it was the exact opposite there were so many less flints than cards took me 6 stores to get my 9.5 and all those stores had like 11.5 to 15 left got mine at recon [= almost everystore had 6.5 - 15 for the cardinals
im chubby if that matters

well before i posted i got the cardinals size 9 last 1 at my footlocker but i really wanted the flints so my boy comes by and we were gonna go to flight club but i tel em i got the 7s and he saw them and fel in love but he doesnt no that much about jordans..so yea were on our way towards corona to get to the city from there and i end up stopping in some store that had the flints in the window so he bought the white ones off me for $145 and i got the flints from the store for 150 flat so not a bad day after all..

flints are serious :wow:
eek.gif

atom ant you really dont think I will be able to find a pair of flints? Im trying to decide if i should buy these. Its that same old story when it comes to jordan I dont want the hottness there releasing now until a couple of months once every1s dogged theres, and if i buy them i dont want to let them sit around in the box

I woke up at around 7:30 couldnt sleep at all so I go down to this spot called "Eblens" and they had nobody in line, so I tell the lady let me get them both in a 10 and 10.5. She got them for me and I started to look at the Cardinals and they seemed to look better in pictures than in person. The whole week Im thinking that these are gonna be rare and come to find out that Footlocker, Footaction, Olympia Sports, Kangaroo Crossing (Local), Expressions (Regional) as well as the place I went had them. I had NO HASSLES in getting them at all and probably could have went to one of the surrounding malls and got them again. On a scale from 1-5 Cardinals get a 3.7 the White/Flint/Purples get a 4 because of them being rare. Cardinals didnt look as good in person but needless to say they both were copped I'm a Jordan Head anything 13 and prior.
WWW.DJEDUBBLE.COM Coming Soon

you will but im just saying compared to the pairs left there seemed to more cardianls left than flints.. like in the footlocker on 8th street the flints were sold out 930 and they still had cards left when i went at 12
im chubby if that matters

Flints sold out in a few places but I copped em in Champs Size 12 at Cross Creek Mall in Fayetteville. Gonna go pick up a deck of cards later today.
Dude's thinking bout jackin' my jays best bet is to be safe...Dont Matta anyway cuz im steppin' out in brand new 23's a couple a weeks before tha release date
I spit Fire....
http://www.myspace.com/lilgreggreghamlin

Both are hott...da flints look a lil better on the pictures but the cardinals are so hott!!...plus easiest cop eva...since people love jays now so much even the GR become hard to get...but these nope....cas in point Red n White X's

Picked up both of my pairs last night. How r they Cards doing in the San Jose area? I want to pick up another pair of the Cards in a size 12 but don't want to drive for an hour and find out they r sold out. Reply's are appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom