*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Quote:
^ Thats OD. I just ordered on Eastbay and slept good.
My man Mezzz! You shoulda came like last time my dude! bring out the heater and everything (lmao) It was really fun though. Ilovekicks88, it happen in modells in bronx, ny.
Cause I'm a MC assassinator
I grab a mag and leave a nag leakin' like activator
Step to this and get shanked up
I knocked out so many teeth the tooth fairy went bankrupt-Big L

Quote:
Got up early went to the mall with my boy......Got in line early, 3rd in line rained all on us the whole time.....8:30 they open the doors and let 5 in at a time, Go in go to Footaction get my Sz.8 Go to Kids Footlocker and got my Bros 6 and went home...Pretty Crappy b-day lol.

Living in staten island, you should know how the mall is the worst place to get jordans. Not sure if you were at the DMP event. I went to Modells an hour after it opened and copped my pair with no problems at all, no line, no waiting, and no freezing my *** off. They still have alot of flints and cardinals left. In fact, I was the only person there.
Repping Staten Island, NY, aka The Dump

^^^^^^ tell me about it .. the dmp event was chaos .. but i walked out there with mine very happy =) i never go to the mall really to cop jordans
Reppen Staten Island, Ny, The Forgotten Borough
NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

FOR SALE: DeadStock Size 10.5 Pacific 7s

Flint VII = Pac Blue VII
Overhyped, Ugly, and Limited.......
Dats why I only copped the Cardinals, those are classic OG colorways, those flint VIIs look like I accidently vomitted all over them..

No big story. Copped mine on Friday Night.

w81bao.jpg

My E-mail: the.warehouse13@gmail.com

went to the spot and asked for a sz.11 in both but they didnt get a sz.11 in the cardinals so i picked up the flint grey and headed to another store where no one was at copped a sz.11 of the cards no hassle =]
jAyZ 4 dAyZ

Quote:
SoleAmazing...how do I order your cancelled order?

You can try calling in the order @ Eastbay and ask for a 9.5. Not sure if it will work, but definitely worth the try.

*Edit: Just got back from Serra in Daly City, all stores (FL, FA, Finishline) are out of Flints. But i think most have sizes in the Cards, didn't have a problem getting my 9.5.
SoAm.

Email: Soleamaizing@yahoo.com

Tight...Tighter than the Tightest

I didnt cop any retro XIV's, but for those of you who did........... Would u say the cards/flints are selling faster than the retro XIV GR colors?

Damn, dudes were wildin' out. They still have a good amount of sizes on Eastbay.com. I ordered mine when I got home last night and they still had a FSR.

Do these people at the stores fighting over the sneakers not have the internet or a credit card or something?
[/center]

Quote:
*Edit: Just got back from Serra in Daly City, all stores (FL, FA, Finishline) are out of Flints. But i think most have sizes in the Cards, didn't have a problem getting my 9.5.

Thanks for this update. Man i'm pissed. I had NO IDEA these were gonna sell like this, referring to the Flint Greys AKA Purple City Byrd Gangs.

ATTENTION Bay Area: Does anyone know ANYWHERE in the Bay that still got a SIZE 9 in the Flints?

"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

Soleamaizing... Is first step selling the shirts and jackets for the cardinals? If so, how much are they charging?
THE DIARY OF A PILIPINO =)

Quote:
ATTENTION Bay Area: Does anyone know ANYWHERE in the Bay that still got a SIZE 9 in the Flints?

Check in First Step near Best Buy up in DC, my homeboy just came back from there an hour ago with two pairs of size 10.5 flints. If not there then Stonestown.

Back
Top Bottom