*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

woke up at 6. Left the house around 7:30 to pick up my friend. Got to the store around 8.

wore my....
picture1154ye.jpg

To get my...
picture1140mb.jpg
(a pair of flint toddlers not shown)

$48.00 a pop thanks to my buddy for the hook up. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Got mad at it and don't want it no more[/center]

I ordered my Flints from Kicks R Us because although I paid more, I had a felling they would be more limited and harder to find in Illinois. I get up today and go to the Nike outlet in Aurora still undecided about the Cards, I see my friend at the Nike store who was like they are cold, better get them so I went to Fox Valley Mall and picked up the last 11.5 which fit perfect but I was paranoid because I ordered the Flints in Size 12 because of how the Olympics fit but for some reason, I fit the Flints perfect in Size 12 so all in all a good day but I don't think they will be on shelves anywhere close to the amount of time the XIV's have been. I would advice everyone who wants them to get them tommorow or you may be out of luck.

w8l4sm.jpg

w8l5oi.jpg

w8lqm9.jpg

w8lqv6.jpg

The pics are from my phone so the pics don't look clear.
I was busy the whole day, so I went to the mall and copped them at 7:30 pm. Were the Flint VII's limited? Cause those were sold out.
$$Team Fabolous$$

I got thr cards but now I want the flint. Any places out there selling the flints size 8-9 for 175 for less, any help would appreciated
Looking for dmp size 8-9 in sac

I got up at around 10 ate, showered and went to pick up two pairs for me n my sister at around 11. There were maybe like 7 people there no hassle no nothing. No need to wait hrs for these. I saw ppl at midnight lined up for these at Modells on Fordham Road in the Bronx last night

Hey guy's just a head's up.....If anyone is still looking for Flint Purp's, UptempoAir.com has an FSR on them, only thing is they are 194.99, but the shipping is free, it is cheaper than trying to buy them on E-Bay. Just thought you guy's should know. I already have mine.

"I Make 99.9% Of My Free-Throws"

i was jus gonna say.... the people posting "golden rule: dont change jordan laces" you guys are dumb. its not your shoes and its ur opinion that it looks "stupid". and i was gonna bring up AirRaid's pacific 7s with the blue laces, and i guess he posted it up right after. they look amazing and im gonna need to go pick up a pair of those laces 2mrow. :D
reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike
i copied lilwang05 lol

Nothing special, called my local store and asked them to hold me the flints. Went to the store at 11:30 and picked em up.

I passed on the cardinals and wondering if I made the wrong decision? Nah, I'll save up for the iv's..........
Check out my Ebay Auctions:Seller ID kob8
EMAIL: cpa_boy@hotmail.com
AIM: kob8intheoc

I like purple shoes but I passing on the flints this time. cant beat the og colorway, especially i didnt even start collecting/buying Js before the VIIIs. The VIIs are really nice but the black/red/purple are really terrible with jeans >:
mad.gif
The flints are nice too no doubt the contrast between the flint and white leather upper does its job to catch attention. But compare to the cardinals, the flints are different :\
ohwell.gif
thats because theres history behind the cardianls. Thats the reason why I prefer OG colored retro.

it's really nice to know people ... both my pairs were held for me untill i got off of work today... rolled to the mall at 7:45pm, initially i was just going to buy the flints, but i did have the cards held as well. once i got to looking at the cards, i felt like if i didn't copp them i would somehow regret it later.... so here we go! congrats to all who got their pairs.

w8qbrs.jpg

w8qc78.jpg

i found a nice shirt for the cards that i didnt see anywhere within the last few days...
w8qdq9.jpg

here is my flint stuff one more time... just for fun...
w8qdyp.jpg

PARENTAL ADVISORY
EXPLICIT CONTENT​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

It's really sad seeing the OGs being retroed these days.

Cardinals, Militarys, 23 Fire Reds, Grapes, Last Shots, and so much more from the 2005 season.
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets

haha.. the 7s are nice on display then on the feet if u really ask me and people who evaluate. the side profile shot is killer though and definately nice.

I really like mines but once again these look like the 13s, good to look but when u wear it looks a bit odd and wierd. i dunno why. even the 14s, once you lace em, they aesthetically lack some sort of balance, perhaps due to our feet contours.

anyhow the flint greys are MUCH nicer, if MJ wore flints, 99.9% would go w/ the flints instead of the cardinals. the cards just have OG color and hype, but nothing much after that. ask anyone, flints contrast it very nice...

Back
Top Bottom