*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

I came hom from work yesterday, waited until about 11:15 went on Eastbay ordered my Cardinal's from them, and than I went on Finishline.com and ordered my Flint/Purple VII's. Than I went to bed. Much better release than the DMP!!! Wish they were all this easy.

"I Make 99.9 % Of My Free-Throws"

Quote:
Check in First Step near Best Buy up in DC, my homeboy just came back from there an hour ago with two pairs of size 10.5 flints. If not there then Stonestown.

Thanks man...I checked Stones Footlocker and Copelands but they gone and Copelands never got them.

I just called First Step...soooo close. They have an 8.5 and 11 left but i need a 9.

"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

Quote:
I just called First Step...soooo close. They have an 8.5 and 11 left but i need a 9.

Last place I could thing of is Tanfaran(sp?). Here in Richmond they might have some left in Hilltop though, a lot of people ain't feeling them flints out here. Good Luck though man.

Got my Cards at Champs Sports in Times Square at 3pm! They still had a lot to go around when I was there.

Hope everyone got their pair ok.

If i were you I'd go back to the regular laces that came with the sneakers. Don't listen to me though. I'm a pretty plain/boring dude. I dont even like salt on my food.
[/center]

None of the usual stores here had Flint's when I went a few hours ago. Had to order off Finish Line. Hopefully it goes through.

Quote:
Last place I could thing of is Tanfaran(sp?). Here in Richmond they might have some left in Hilltop though, a lot of people ain't feeling them flints out here. Good Luck though man.

Thanks again man. I called all the stores at Hilltop and again...SOOOOO close, one of the stores had an 8.5 but i NEED a 9. :\
ohwell.gif

"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

Quote:
just ordered mine from finishline.com 148.78 shipped

I ordered mine too in the afternoon but i'm thinking they didn't update their site so i'm not really anticipating it. Hopefully it'll come through but i much rather know that i'll have it for sure.

man .. i thought i wasnt gonna get my cardinals! stood in line for 4 hours ! .. bought me a matching jacket to go with it !
I'm from the Bay where we hyphy and go dumb
From the soil where them rappers be getting their lingo from .. tell me when to go . tell me when to go . tell me when to go . tell me when to go! GO dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

Do Not Switch Out Laces On Air Jordans, No Matter How Much Hotter You Think The Shoes Will Look.
CAUTION*​

Quote:
I ordered mine too in the afternoon but i'm thinking they didn't update their site so i'm not really anticipating it. Hopefully it'll come through but i much rather know that i'll have it for sure.

im hoping it goes through too.

^ LOL!
Cause I'm a MC assassinator
I grab a mag and leave a nag leakin' like activator
Step to this and get shanked up
I knocked out so many teeth the tooth fairy went bankrupt-Big L

got my flints today at stonestown. went to footlocker at 8.00 and there was a line full of boppers and hella girls. so i decided to just wait in line and when i got in they had one 10.5 left. wanted to cop for my girl but she didn't want. :wow:
eek.gif
. wasn't too bad.

Quote:
The Golden Rule
Do Not Switch Out Laces On Air Jordans, No Matter How Much Hotter You Think The Shoes Will Look.

Quote:
yes sirr...
like i said i was just doin it for fun because i got the extra for free .... i had to with my laser 4 though because i restored my true blue 3s and put the white laces on the 4 on 'em....

Just a reminder, do as u please!! if u did or dint get the laces for free and wanted to change ur laces thats ur thing, dont switch em back just b/c some dudes on nt dont like em. It aint my thing either but their ur shoes and u like it, so DO IT!!!
smh @ sticky this :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

Im not tryin to hate on anyone in particular, but i can't help but find it amusing those folks who kept saying both colorways were a general release and no one has to come in ******ed early. I had to be at Regency Mall here in Jacksonville since 12 am and when I get to Finishline, Im told the Flints were limited and sold out. Then I had to come back at 4 am to Footaction to get my Flint's, and luckily they had a few of my sizes left, but alot of others missed out. |I
tired.gif

Cool Grey IVs scream out for white laces. What are you'll talking about not switching them for?

A page and a half about which laces to rock or not.

This release has outstayed it's welcome.
I love you and have a nice day

Back
Top Bottom