*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

For those people who wear their VII's. Try not to walk with them on or play ball. Don't use them for what they were intended for.

Shoes will crease reguardless if they cost $2.00 or $400. Get real homeboy...

really? maybe you bought them to big, I'm not rocking mine for a while because of that, and I know there will be 10000000000000000 folks rocking them, and I hate it when I see 10000000000000000 folks rockin same kicks I have on. >:
mad.gif
...good lookin out on the heads up...I have a extra pair of flints size 10.5 get at me
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

I just called finishline to check my order, it says that my order got fulfilled and is waiting to be picked up by a ups distributor. Yall :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
should check your orders!!!

For those people who wear their VII's. Try not to walk with them on or play ball. Don't use them for what they were intended for.

Shoes will crease reguardless if they cost $2.00 or $400. Get real homeboy...

I'm not saying that you shouldn't wear them it's just that they crease real easily!!! I'v had XIIs for a long time and I'v worn them like 50 times and they look like new!!! every shoe creases the only thing is that some take longer than others!! that's my point!!!

Has anyone that ordered off of Niketown.com order been processed? Everytime I check on the site it says my order is pending and the money hasn't cleared from my bank account
TEENY LITTLE SUPER GUY

Quote:
I just called finishline to check my order, it says that my order got fulfilled and is waiting to be picked up by a ups distributor. Yall should check your orders!!!

when did you place your order?

phew.. finally got mine from a fellow nter for $150...i hate not being home in BK where i could just get my kicks easily for retail... >:
mad.gif

Go get more mans, I got floor plans, and 23 ways to blow you out of them Jordans - Styles

lol,wore my flints today. only one at school w/ them. some other dude had the cards and that was it.

me and him pretty much run the school kicks wise.
My dad has a friend that knows a guy who works for jordan brand that I became close withstill team anti ds.

Yean i feel the guy who said he wont wear his til later. I hate wearing kicks that everyone else has just picked up, usually jordans. I still got my Oly 7s on ice and DMP. However DMP will come out on a dry sunny day this summer
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

^^^if you placed your order at 930am sat and your order is about to be shipped...that must mean im getting mines being that i ordered 8 hours before you.

edit:just called and they said the same thing to that other dude.because of high demand for these it could take 3-10 days to process...what a bunch of BS.
Stop *****N'
Start a Revolution

ordered friday 11:30 pm i called today they said they are ready to ship they are justing waiting for a tracking number

edt: i ordered from finishline

ya i placed my order around 11 am saturday morning.... i guess since i got a popular size they need to locate them to ship it to me... still tho ill be swolle if my order gets canceled...hopefully it dont...

Ordered my pair of flints on Eastbay at exactly midnight. Just talked to Eastbay and they said they ship out tomorrow. I went for the 2-day shipping. Walked into Footlocker at Stonestown at 10 am and picked up the Cardinals.

FYI to everyone who ordered from finishline around 9:30 am on saturday. just got my tracking number... but you have to call and request it... and the customer service rep will e-mail it to you if it was fulfilled.

I might have to renege on my previous assumptions that GR=Easier Cop.

As we are starting to see, the man power for this release to process and sort orders looks like it was overwhelmed by in fact all of the orders for the more-than-enough stock.

I hope I'm just talking premature, though, again.
I worship Nike the God, Jordan the Son, and Sole the Holy Spirit

Quote:
Ordered off of FNL and they said they were looking for my size (10) at several stores.

at least they are putting effort into it instead of cancelling i hope they find my 8.5
I'm a Chick and I wear J's So What!!!!!!!!

THATS WHY ITS NOT ALWAYS GOOD TO ORDER ONLINE FROM FNL.COM....THEY LOOK FOR YOUR SHOES AFTER ALL STORES HAVE SOLD THEM...COPPED BOTH OF MY VII'S FROM FNL

will there be a restockk? I miss out because I had to take care of my son saturday I wanna order some online my spot is all gone...

Back
Top Bottom