*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

CARDIAC CATS BYKE

I will be 100% honest, I almost lost it when Cam spiked the ball after CMac's run on 3rd down, because I wasn't sure if they converted. I initially thought CMac was short, and Cam just spiked on 4th down. Whew! :lol:

Ugly win, but a win.

We need to unleash Samuels and Moore. Let them boys eat!

And the defense needs work. Hopefully TD will bring some much needed fire.

Bradberry definitely stepped up this year. Man had to cover (arguably) 3 of the top 5 receivers in the league already. And still has AB Thomas and Evans to go.

Cam def had poise yesterday, resilience, stayed calm, that 4th down throw was sketchy but dam sure it was clutch, thats what I've been waiting for

Good job guys, keep pounding

Holy ****, we almost lost on that 4th and 2 at the end. WE completely blew the coverage on Alshon and had it not been for Pep and Love collapsing the pocket and Pep literally upper cutting the ball out of Wentz' hands we could have had a different outcome.

Shout out to the future HOFer.

If only we could play like that from the jump. Took 3 quarters to string it together

The Panthers looked great today!

• Cam was spectacular today
  • The OL was outstanding today! Cam did not get sacked
  • DJ Moore broke out today
  • The D created 3 turnovers today!
  • The O committed 0 turnovers today!

Overall, this was a very good performance against the #1 defense in the NFL.

On to Fitzmagic and the Bucs next week.

#KeepPounding5-2 :smokin

The Panthers looked great today!

• Cam was spectacular today
  • The OL was outstanding today! Cam did not get sacked
  • DJ Moore broke out today
  • The D created 3 turnovers today!
  • The O committed 0 turnovers today!

Overall, this was a very good performance against the #1 defense in the NFL.

On to Fitzmagic and the Bucs next week.

#KeepPounding5-2 :smokin

Loved it. Energy in the stadium was amazing and everything was going our way. Looks like the offense is finally running on all cylinders and the defense was solid as well.

KEEEEEEEPPPPP

IDK what is going on with the Panthers internally, but they need to get their act together. They cannot lose to the Seahawks at home on Sunday! It will be tough to win the Division, but a Wild Card spot is realistic, even with the terrible losses in Pittsburgh and Detroit.

IDK what is going on with the Panthers internally, but they need to get their act together. They cannot lose to the Seahawks at home on Sunday! It will be tough to win the Division, but a Wild Card spot is realistic, even with the terrible losses in Pittsburgh and Detroit.
Division has been out the window, they just gotta keep the 5th seed and play the skins/dallas wildcard weekend.
IMO we can beat both of the road and then just hope for the defense to show up because either the rams/saints will be tough in the playoffs.
But first thing is to take care of business Sunday

Division has been out the window, they just gotta keep the 5th seed and play the skins/dallas wildcard weekend.
IMO we can beat both of the road and then just hope for the defense to show up because either the rams/saints will be tough in the playoffs.
But first thing is to take care of business Sunday

Good points.

Seattle is pretty good, but the Panthers are great at home. Plus it’s a 10 PST start for Seattle, so I expect the Panthers to win (then again, I thought they would beat Detroit :smh:).

Looking forward, one thing I am worried about is this team’s road woes. Assuming the Saints don’t completely fall apart with the Panthers getting a WC spot, the Panthers would most likely have to win 3 straight road games to get to the SB. I will feel better if the squad starts peaking at the end of the year.

SN: Samuel needs to be on the field much more. Him and DJ scan be a great 1-2 combo!

Good points.
SN: Samuel needs to be on the field much more. Him and DJ scan be a great 1-2 combo!

Man don't do this to yourself. We all know Torrey coming back this week and going to take some snaps from DJ and Curtis :lol::lol::frown:. But Funchess picked the wrong time to not build off of his production last season, he could see a reduced role with DJ getting more comfortable in the offense.

I'm completely fine with moving forward with Moore/Samuel/Wright going into next season, especially if Funchess wants crazy money. If we want a big body wr find a cheap guy OR draft a guy in the later rounds. DJ and Curtis should be on the field at all times

Man don't do this to yourself. We all know Torrey coming back this week and going to take some snaps from DJ and Curtis :lol::lol::frown:.

:lol:

One can hope Rivera can see the light, but who knows??

Smith should be on the field, but not starting. Wright is solid. Funchess will probably be gone at the end of this year. He will get paid somewhere else.

Takeaways from the game (only got to see highlights)

• Elder should never player in this league again
  • Red zone scoring BLOWWWWS
  • Secondary needs work (I know we were minus DJ, but damn)
  • Tackling this year as a whole has been horrible. Remember when we were one of the best tackling teams in the league? I remember.
  • CMC can't be stopped
  • Defense has been awful this year despite return most of the starters from last year.
Offense has been lights out, but our defense and lack of red zone scoring has held us back. If we were top 5 in RZ efficiency instead of bottom 5 then we'd probably have a record similar to the Saints/Rams/Chiefs.

Red zone scoring is disgusting
Defense :sick:

Not losing hope on Gano yet but cot dam he better make his next 3 lol

Back
Top Bottom