*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

The Panthers right now.......

giphy.gif

Lets see if they can beat the Browns. I can't believe I am saying this. :sick:

WHAT’S GOOD Y’ALL?!?!

The Panthers are back and ready to rebound from last year’s disappointment. As I always am, I’m optimistic about this year. Can’t wait to watch them against the Rams!

#KeepPounding :smokin

Didn’t think I’d be saying this at this stage of his career, but it’s time to move on from Cam. Somehow, in his 9th season, were still waiting for him to develop and I’m over it. He’s missed countless open receivers this week, holds he ball far too long, and makes horrible decisions under pressure.

Also, coaching staff has to go. Norv is a disaster. HALF A ****ING YARD and you can stick a 6’5” tank right on top of the first down marker pretty much and you wanna run some fake end around ****. **** that. Hope he’s gone by Sunday.

Didn’t think I’d be saying this at this stage of his career, but it’s time to move on from Cam. Somehow, in his 9th season, were still waiting for him to develop and I’m over it. He’s missed countless open receivers this week, holds he ball far too long, and makes horrible decisions under pressure.

Also, coaching staff has to go. Norv is a disaster. HALF A ****ING YARD and you can stick a 6’5” tank right on top of the first down marker pretty much and you wanna run some fake end around ****. **** that. Hope he’s gone by Sunday.

Overreaction.

2 games into the 2019 season, and now we want to move on from Cam??? I get it, I get it. It has not been a good start for him and the Panthers this year (last year is last year, and Cam was clearly hurt from the Steelers game on, and tried to play through it), but I would hate to "move on" from our franchise former MVP QB based on 1/8 of the season.

It is open season on Cam Newton right now, and people are loving it. It's all good. Last time I checked, the regular season is 16 games. Game 1 was against the defending NFC champs, and then game 2 was a quick turnaround against the Bucs on Thursday. Not a favorable schedule at all for Cam, who had very little Preseason reps due to cleanup surgery. The Panthers have 10 days off. Let see if some rest will help Cam, and let's see if the O-Line can improve ASAP. Daryl Williams was extremely disappointing on Thursday. :sick:

^ to be fair we don't have ant spectacular wr’s

Cam was missing everyone on Thursday. What good are weapons if he can't deliver the ball? Cam was just not on point at all. Obviously the O-Line did not help, but still, that was rough to watch. Honestly, I think his foot is more of the issue than his shoulder. He isn't running and he can't plant his feet well when throwing. His arm obviously isn't MVP 2015 laser strength off his back foot, but he's still throwing with pretty good zip.

He had a really bad night. Let him get some rest and more game reps. If this bad trend continues, well, then what Olympus Olympus is saying will become very valid.

I'm obviously disappointed at the Panthers' start this year, but I will not overreact.....yet.

Overreaction.

2 games into the 2019 season, and now we want to move on from Cam??? I get it, I get it. It has not been a good start for him and the Panthers this year (last year is last year, and Cam was clearly hurt from the Steelers game on, and tried to play through it), but I would hate to "move on" from our franchise former MVP QB based on 1/8 of the season.

It is open season on Cam Newton right now, and people are loving it. It's all good. Last time I checked, the regular season is 16 games. Game 1 was against the defending NFC champs, and then game 2 was a quick turnaround against the Bucs on Thursday. Not a favorable schedule at all for Cam, who had very little Preseason reps due to cleanup surgery. The Panthers have 10 days off. Let see if some rest will help Cam, and let's see if the O-Line can improve ASAP. Daryl Williams was extremely disappointing on Thursday. :sick:

Cam was missing everyone on Thursday. What good are weapons if he can't deliver the ball? Cam was just not on point at all. Obviously the O-Line did not help, but still, that was rough to watch. Honestly, I think his foot is more of the issue than his shoulder. He isn't running and he can't plant his feet well when throwing. His arm obviously isn't MVP 2015 laser strength off his back foot, but he's still throwing with pretty good zip.

He had a really bad night. Let him get some rest and more game reps. If this bad trend continues, well, then what Olympus Olympus is saying will become very valid.

I'm obviously disappointed at the Panthers' start this year, but I will not overreact.....yet.

Definitely an overreaction on my part, but it’s hard to be patient with Cam when he’s had these issues with his accuracy since he came into the league and it’s been worse in this small sample size than ever before. His o line is terrible. It always has been. This organization is trash for not investing in this line. @jumpman91023 posted this on Thursday:

“Byron Bell 2014
Michael Oher 2015-2017
Matt Kalil 2018-2019
Chris Clark 2018-2019 (Texans castoff that was sitting at home, imagine bringing in a guy the TEXANS didn't want)
Darryl Williams 2019-2020 (Career bum that had one all-pro season at RT, makes great sense to put him at LT after missing the year with leg injury)”

And you can’t forget mike remmers. I mean damn, they couldn’t pay Norwell? It’s a damn shame they haven’t protected Cam.

It’s a testament to Cams greatness over these years that we’ve had the success we have with the weapons they gave him. Once Smith was gone you had a revolving door at receiver including the likes of kelvin Benjamin, devin Funchess, Brandon LaFell, Jericho Cotchery, philly brown, Brenton version, Damietta Byrd....

These are the targets cams had to hit and prior to CMC coming through, Cam WAS the run game. We talk about the foot and the shoulder but honestly it’s probably his back that’s killing him from carrying this offense for years.

But that doesn’t excuse him for his faults that haven’t been corrected and have actually gotten worse through these first two games. He has the most weapons around him now than he’s ever had. DJ is a ****ing stud and I’ve been telling everyone he was going to have 1000+ yards this year and he’s well on pace to do so and looking good too. Samuel stretches the field, CMC is dynamite out of the backfield. Olsen showed us Thursday he still has it.

It’s squarely on the o-line and cam to take this team as far as they can because the defense hasn’t disappointed and your offensive weapons are showing up when the passes are delivered properly. I hope we can bounce back against a soft cardinals team and turn this ship around especially with the saints dealing with this Brees injury. It’s an opportune time to reassert ourselves into the division race.

After the same **** of arguing with “fans” of our own team at games, it still baffles me how dumb this fanbase is. Thursday night was a new low

I know it is the Cardinals, but it feels good to get a win today!

• Kyle Allen was ballin today. He committed a turnover early, but bounced back very well
  • Run CMC with a huge 76 yard TD
  • Action Jackson with 2 INTS
  • Spidey Burns is LEGIT. Great first round draft pick for us
  • 8 sacks by the D. Burns, Miller & Addison were excellent
I hope Kyle Allen keeps this up next week against a better Texans team. At this point, let Cam heal, and roll with Allen.

all of this.

feels so good to get a win

keep pounding :pimp:

I know it is the Cardinals, but it feels good to get a win today!

• Kyle Allen was ballin today. He committed a turnover early, but bounced back very well
  • Run CMC with a huge 76 yard TD
  • Action Jackson with 2 INTS
  • Spidey Burns is LEGIT. Great
  • 8 sacks by the D. Burns, Miller & Addison were excellent
I hope Kyle Allen keeps this up next week against a better Texans team. At this point, let Cam heal, and roll with Allen.

Defense is so damn porous against the run and it’s scary. That’s been the one area we could hang out hat on and it’s missing right now.

Proud of Allen’s success today. I felt like he was gonna ball after revisiting his start against the saints last week. I just loved his throwing motion and he showed his ability to throw on the move, off balance, extend and make plays with his legs, and throw the deep ball well and he showed everyone today.

Im trying so hard to not overreact off a small sample size, but man, if cam doesn’t come back and ball the rest of the year, I can’t make a case for resigning him.

But I’m gonna enjoy this one and see who starts next week and how it goes. I’m disappointed that Seattle couldn’t take out the saints today. Division would be all knotted up. Onto Houston...

Greg Little needs to start

Agreed.

Greg Little needs to start

Why did Rivera continue to split LT duty between Williams and Little?? Williams is a solid RT, but not a LT. Maybe Little is working himself back into shape? Shoot, Little tired is better than Williams at this point.

That was offensively ugly, but the defense was on point!

Kyle had 3 lost fumbles :stoneface: , but when he escaped the Watt sack and got a first down on the last drive, that essentially sealed the game! :wow:

2-2 going home vs the Jags next week. I just need Kyle to continue to learn and grow from his mistakes, and hold down the fort!

3-2? I'll take it!

RUN CMC is great, and is a LEGIT MVP candidate. I hope the Panthers start using the other RBs more to give CMC some rest. I don't want him to get run into the ground a la Cam Newton.

If the Panthers end up 4-2 after the London game, I will feel really good about our chances for the playoffs. I still don't want Cam to get rushed back again, so the wins need to keep coming.

Back
Top Bottom