*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

No words can describe my anger of how this was handled...

I would say I’ve not seen such a piss-poor mishandling of a franchise icon, but we know that’d be a damn lie. This makes the Gettleman gaffes look like child’s play in comparison.

The incompetence of this organization is just mind-blowing sometimes.

I’l root for Teddy and whomever else is around to don the black and blue this year and beyond, but man....they make doing so very difficult at times.

The only thing that would make this worse is if they do all this and draft Herbert right after.

Hope 1 gets a ring or, at minimum, his “blood & guts everywhere” moment.

At least we have a star attraction!

I still hope my guy Cam gets a gig soon. I’m still sad that he isn’t a Panther anymore. |l

I knew it

I deadass knew it

craziest part I was searching this up hours ago and boom it happens, prolly will buy a jersey

*thats my quarterback* terell owens voice

Last edited:
Sad and happy at the same time. I hope he gets his chip, but would be mad disappointing not being in a Panthers uniform.

I don’t even know who this franchise is right now.

Sad and happy at the same time. I hope he gets his chip, but would be mad disappointing not being in a Panthers uniform.

I don’t even know who this franchise is right now.

idk man ever since Tepper stepped its been a roller coaster

Seen him last summer in nyc randomly, should have stopped him and have a conversation with him :lol: real talk tho

Bittersweet in the sense that, while I’m beyond happy Cam’s in a situation where his coaching staff is intelligent and can use him creatively, it brought back the initial feeling that he’s really not a Panther anymore. Ugh.

Hope he’s with the Pats next season too; would LOVE to see how a return to BoA to play against the Panthers in ‘21 would go. I think I know.

Bittersweet in the sense that, while I’m beyond happy Cam’s in a situation where his coaching staff is intelligent and can use him creatively, it brought back the initial feeling that he’s really not a Panther anymore. Ugh.

Hope he’s with the Pats next season too; would LOVE to see how a return to BoA to play against the Panthers in ‘21 would go. I think I know.

blood and guts pt 2

boy do I miss Cam

But its about Dan now

*raises glass* heres to another season

And just like that, first td of the season Sam to Rob, against the Jets lol aint that something

Last edited:
I’ve obviously not been on NT for a while due to being busy with life, but I had to log in and just state how happy I am to have CAM back!!

CD487743-029A-49FC-988C-BD6850C22AC2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom