*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

Two things this weekend

1 - don't kill Ben
2 - Cam should enjoy the non existent pass rush. Seriously he won't know what to do with 10 seconds of sitting in the pocket. Enjoy it Killa

Last edited:
You don't believe in Ealy?

I have great faith in Kony. Mentioning Frank Alexander was me talking about our depth at the DE position. We'll be able rotate Kony in and get him acclimated slowly, with the guys that we have in front of him.

Last edited:
Two things this weekend

1 - don't kill Ben
2 - Cam should enjoy the non existent pass rush. Seriously he won't know what to do with 10 seconds of sitting in the pocket. Enjoy it Killa

This. Another Steelers fan here. Yall should have no problem running or passing on either side of the ball. Steelers are just bad right now and deservedly so. They begged a 36 year old d-lineman to come back :smh:

Last edited:
Cotchery a no go tonight, hopefully nothing too major, but excited about Bersin getting an opportunity for a larger role.

Game Day! Its go time, fellas… Keep Pounding :pimp:

We here!!! Primetime!  (even though it's still the afternoon over here 
laugh.gif
)

Last edited:
It's 3-9.
mean.gif

We gotta do better. I'm just glad that all the Steelers are getting are field goals instead of TDs.

Last edited:
Offense is a **** show right now...defense was so gassed with those quick plays && long drives by PIT.

But yea it could be much much worse.

Yeah, the offense has to stay on the field to give our defense rest.

Once again, our rush offense is completely non-existent. 
mean.gif

Let's start the half with a TD! 

Still time, but we must act quickly on both sides of the ball.

Really surprised how this game went, not sure if this is an aberration by Pitt or Carolina honestly (maybe both). Still think you guys will be fine moving forward, hope the injuries aren't too serious. Nice game

Birds tend to die in the cellar...as y'all will again this season.

[COLOR=#red]Y'all?[/COLOR]

Nah not us, we're gonna give our division the repeat champion that it's waited so long for. Just a bad game tonight...a very bad one.

Really surprised how this game went, not sure if this is an aberration by Pitt or Carolina honestly (maybe both). Still think you guys will be fine moving forward, hope the injuries aren't too serious. Nice game

Likewise. Y'all were absolute animals on the ground :wow: I've always liked how LeVeon runs, but he was on another level tonight. Those 10-12 lbs he shed have done wonders. Blount feasted also. Pretty much everyone in white && gold tonight did. :lol:

I think you guys can put more games like that together moving forward. Maybe not to the tune of 250+ yards on the ground every week, but I think the gameplan itself was masterful. And hopefully, for the sake of all of us in here, tonight was our worst performance of the season...the embarrassment we endured should have us locked in for the tilt with Smitty && Baltimore.

Best of luck to you guys the rest of the way as well.

Back
Top Bottom