OFFICIAL CAVALIERS @ MIAMI GAMEDAY THREAD

Well got damn, what a game. Wade and Lebron duked it out, basically to a draw.

What lost this game was the inability of Wade's teammates to step up and hit shots. Combined, with the inexplicable of leaving Lebron open from the 3 pointline and not taking the ball out of his hands with a double team.

Oh well, still proud of my guys.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Nice!!!!!!

belle great call...I guess maybe sitting on the plane all night kept them sharp as opposed to exhausted. These are the wins that can mean the difference between a 1 seed and a 2 seed. I thought for sure the Heat would jump on them early and this would be another night in Miami...but that was the squad with Ira Newble, Larry Hughes, and Damon Jones. This team has grown so much...I can only hope we keep it up.

Wally and Boobie though...are they alive out there?
Wally makes an effort to play d, and he rebounds, and doesn't always need to be open to make all his shots. I can't say the same forBoobie.

^Man I know, and I got slammed earlier in the year by belle and outacontrol for saying I'd play Wally over Boobie
laugh.gif
I could only see the box scoretonight as I missed the game (again). I actually think Wally will greatly benefit if we get Joe Smith as it'll push him to his natural spot at the 3.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Wade is > Bron. If Wade is 6'9 he would dominate

If we're going to do if's and but's, with size, Nate Robinson would>* if he was _____ instead of 5'9; but we're not.

LeBron shot very well in this game and proved that he is indeed >Wade.

Not being biased, just keeping it real. Wade is a beast though; I love watching dude.

^^^
laugh.gif
lebron did have a good game... but how in the hell did this game prove that lebron is better then wade???

Why are we even discussing about who's better between LBJ and WADE?

IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?

No.

Wade himself knows he's not seeing LBJ.

THE whole wide world knows LBJ > WADE.

Better question would be WADE VS KOBE.

Let's just move on.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?

No.

Let's just move on.
Kobe > Wade > Bron > insert current NBA player. LA > Ohio... End of discussion
roll.gif

IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?

No.

Let's just move on.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
co sign... and im a wade fan.... please prettyplaya dontbring in your "awsome stats" again...

IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?

No.

Let's just move on.
roll.gif
cosign

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^^
laugh.gif
lebron did have a good game... but how in the hell did this game prove that lebron is better then wade???
To me, I've felt like LeBron has been better than Wade prior to this match. After seeing LeBron go into Wade's house and shoot betterthan Wade, I'm just reassuring my opinion. Forgive me if it seemed like I said THIS game made LeBron better than Dwayne Wade. I'm a Sonics fandammit... I don't really care who is better, I'm just calling it how I see it. In this case it's CLE>MIA and LeBron>Dwayne.

IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?

No.

Let's just move on.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

This thread...the comments...the people...dear God.

And for anybody that's ever said the Cavs fans on this board are annoying, when was the last time you saw a Cavs fan blatantly bastardize a Laker gamepost? You haven't, and you won't.

Great game by two great players last night. I was out there and from the

jump you knew it was going to be close. At the end of the 3rd it looked like

Wade was going to have a 45+ triple double night but in the 4th the supporting

cast just couldnt put the ball in the hole. Honestly being there it didnt seem like Lebron was

lighting it up but i looked up and he had 40...he was hitting from three. I hope we see you guys

again during the playoffs...in other news, the heat dancers were sooooooo on point last night.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Great game by two great players last night. I was out there and from the

jump you knew it was going to be close. At the end of the 3rd it looked like

Wade was going to have a 45+ triple double night but in the 4th the supporting

cast just couldnt put the ball in the hole. Honestly being there it didnt seem like Lebron was

lighting it up but i looked up and he had 40
...he was hitting from three. I hope we see you guys

again during the playoffs...in other news, the heat dancers were sooooooo on point last night.
That was kind of my reaction too. I guess a 42 point on 21 shots night will do that, huh?

And everyone can say "Wade's teammates didn't step up" but really, the Cleveland interior defense in the last few minutes was crazy.

This game was particularly hard to swallow for LeBron haters because LeBron was 6-7 from 3 point land and his 3pt % is identical to Kobe's. They'reslowly losing their main argument that fueled their irrational hate, i.e. that he can't shoot. Desperate times are coming for LeBron haters.

Best in the game.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

This game was particularly hard to swallow for LeBron haters because LeBron was 6-7 from 3 point land and his 3pt % is identical to Kobe's. They're slowly losing their main argument that fueled their irrational hate, i.e. that he can't shoot. Desperate times are coming for LeBron haters.

Best in the game.
pimp.gif
And the MVP
pimp.gif

This game was particularly hard to swallow for LeBron haters because LeBron was 6-7 from 3 point land and his 3pt % is identical to Kobe's. They're slowly losing their main argument that fueled their irrational hate, i.e. that he can't shoot. Desperate times are coming for LeBron haters.

Best in the game.
pimp.gif
WELL SAID.
QFT.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Best in the game.
pimp.gif
WELL SAID.
QFT.
pimp.gif

idk about all that, king james is still and most likely will remain the 2nd best player in the league for the next couple years.

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Best in the game.
pimp.gif
WELL SAID.
QFT.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

This game was particularly hard to swallow for LeBron haters
so you find Lebron easy to swallow?

pimp.gif
@ LeBron's performance being so amazing that it made people make as corny jokes as this in desperation..

Back
Top Bottom