OFFICIAL CAVALIERS V HAWKS Game 2 Thread

Keep putting the pressure on ATL all night long and lets not even make this a game. I really thought game 1 would be closer with the 9 day break and all butthey pleasantly proved me wrong. Lets get this one and go to ATL up 2-0 to finish em off at their place. One game at a time tho.....

Horford's ankle is still sore. He looked like Big Z running up the court in the 2nd half of Game 1, so he might not play tonight.

Not expecting a road win either way, so might as well save him and hope you can squeeze one out on Saturday.

hawks gotta get the ball to bibby and johnson, smith gotta stop throwing up those 17ft jumpers and just take it to the rim like he's supposed to. cavs willprob take this one also but I'm hoping it'll change when it goes back to atlanta

Cavs will be fine here. LeBron is going to get his 30, and I figured even if Mo only had 12 last game and LBJ 30, with NO ONE else stepping up, the Cavs stillwin by 14. I expect more of the same tonight, and we gotta bring that D if we want a 'Ship.

Heading to Morton's at 6 then the game...enjoy the game everyone...go Cavs!

I called in sick to work already so Cavs better put on a show....
laugh.gif

I think this game will resemble more of the regular season match ups...

CAVS jump out on them early in the first and second quarter.... on cruise control the rest of the game...

CAVS by 20... get ready for game 3 in the ATL....

Lets go, as we all know, lets win the first 2 games of each series. I see us winning today but def a much closer game.

Hope to get some tickets and go tonight.

I will be in the building tonight. I fully expect a 15+ win. Going to the bar in Tower City first, then game, then Anatomy
pimp.gif

Cavs by 15

Expect Z to have a MUCH MUCH better game than he did in game 1. Big fella has to work off that rust. Joe Smith too.

i think this will be closer than the game 1 but i still expect Cavs to win. Lets go Cavs!

Back
Top Bottom