OFFICIAL CAVALIERS V HAWKS Game 4 Thread Vol: Win or Go home Hawks!

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Don't play me like that Belle, im just saying we made em look bumish. I definitely know we're that good without question.
nah man look at the past 4 game threads, im talkin to/about the LA stans in here. theyve been sayin we played an easy detroit team and an easyatlanta team. im just sayin were playin who were supposed to play and cant do nothin about that. at least we didnt lose to a team without the star center. we're mowin em down double digits every night.

OK. Thats whats up. Time to rest for about another week, and get some study time in on the Magic and Boston. Ey, Belle, you go have a line on some good ticketsfor next round, let me know. I seen you enjoying the atmosphere at anatomy last week. Spot was rocking.

I wonder what Josh Childress is doing now
nerd.gif
I know you're out there
nerd.gif

Can Laker fans stop giving their biased opinions then defend them as if they are being open-minded?

Please...

Originally Posted by knightngale

lebron is such a whiner
looking at the refs when there is any type of contact
Last time I checked, it was kObe who got a ton of techs from whinning like a baby all of the time
tired.gif

I'm not a Cav's fan at all... i'm actually a huge Cavs hater...
laugh.gif

But I'm gonna throw it out there... is Lebron the best in the NBA right now....? And he's only 24
eek.gif

I hate Lebron but damn... I'm becoming a believer

Back in action gentlemen...I had to fly back to London last night but it was great being home for those 2 games...seeing LeBron get the trophy, and the teamplaying great at home, and now playing sloppy and still getting the win. Congratulations on the sweep Cavs, now time to start prepping for Orlando/Boston andback to bed for me.

I see us losing 1 game up to the Finalsl...can't even believe I'm saying that about the Cleveland Cavaliers but...I think this is our year.

I missed alot of the game but from what I saw, it looked like LeBron had an off night. When an off night is 27 points, 8 rebounds, and 8 assists, that'sjust sickening.

Back
Top Bottom