OFFICIAL CAVALIERS V HAWKS Game 4 Thread Vol: Win or Go home Hawks!

I can't really decide who id rather play next round but i was glad to see boston win because thats now guaranteed to go at least 6. Hopefully Cavscontinue to keep that one game at a time mentality and get it done tonight. If they win tonight thats at least 5 or 6 days rest again. 48 min til the ECF!!

pimp.gif

Yeah CAVS lookin unstoppable...

DONT SLEEP ON BOSTON THOUGH...

Boston got a couple of BIG SHOT MAKERS, and theyre def battle tested...

Atlanta looks scared to touch LBJ, i doubt BOSTON would concede like that...

I THINK LBJ WOULD POSSIBLY SWEEP ORLANDO, OR 5 GAMES MAX...

^serious, to me denver and cleveland are the ones playing the hardest and want it the most, that needs to be the finals series

edit: big baby showin he can play, if all the celtics can play consistently THEN it wont be a sweep
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

^serious, to me denver and cleveland are the ones playing the hardest and want it the most, that needs to be the finals series

edit: big baby showin he can play, if all the celtics can play consistently THEN it wont be a sweep
laugh.gif

i agree with this except for the this needs to be the finals part , both of those teams have been playing like their on a mission.

hopefully my teams soft mentality and habit of half as$ing it on defense will stop from here on out so they can get it together and win before their window ofoppurtunity closes.

that being said cleveland will get the sweep tonight, atlanta knows theres no way in hell there winning a game in cleveland so why bother going backthere.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

laugh.gif

i agree with this except for the this needs to be the finals part , both of those teams have been playing like their on a mission.

hopefully my teams soft mentality and habit of half as$ing it on defense will stop from here on out so they can get it together and win before their window of oppurtunity closes.

that being said cleveland will get the sweep tonight, atlanta knows theres no way in hell there winning a game in cleveland so why bother going back there.
dude are you starscream211 too? lmk lol, im trippin out!

gonna be done with finals today so im hoping to end the day in a good note by watching Cavs sweeping Hawks today. Lets go Cavs!!!

I was looking forward for a Cavs - Lakers finals, but by the way things are looking it'll be NUGGETS vs. CAVS... The battle of 03's best !! And IMHO,the CAVS are sweeping any team in the EAST, King James has got his armymen always ready for war !! The only team that has been playing consistent andtogether...

Originally Posted by vctry20

why bother even playing it?

Yeah, can't Atlanta just forfeit the series or something? There's no point in this game.

I hope we lose by 40...

...and that Mike Woodson is attacked by Spirit the Hawk and left incapable of ever coaching again.
pimp.gif

Go home? They are already home...They got their bags packed to go from arena to out of the country for vacation. Do they really want to win this game, then gofly to cleveland, to lose then fly all the way back home. IT's a wrap tonight

The outcome of this game is like going to a strip club with Pacman Jones.... mad predictable what will occur.

i wouldn't be surprised if the Atlanta starters get scratched off because of fake injuries.
laugh.gif

where are the Atlanta backers who kept saying the Hawks were taking Game 4??!?!!

Ey, I predicted this SHHHT back in game 4 of the first round. Once again, beast mode will be activated, though this time by the whole team. No Laker likeperformances from us. Dusting teams off quick FTFW
pimp.gif

Ey, I predicted this SHHHT back in game 4 of the first round. Once again, beast mode will be activated, though this time by the whole team. No Laker likeperformances from us. Dusting teams off quick FTFW
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom