Official Cavs @ Celtics On TNT 5pm pt/8pm et The Return Of Leon "Telle Tubby" Powe

Looking forward to this game. I think the cavs cruise away in the 2nd half by atleast 13

Pierce is doubtful because of his thumb. Marquis is questionable with the flu. So...Tony Allen might have to guard Bron the whole game.
sick.gif

Without Paul, I don't see how the Celts stay up with Cleveland. 

But lookin forward to this game nonetheless. 

Hopefully Xtap will come in and tell me who I want to win since I am a Lakers fan.  He'll have to be unsure, seeing how this is two teams Laker fans don't like.  Decisions decisions Xtap.  Who will you pick for me?  Please, fill me in so I know for sure who I want to win.  I know how you like to tell Laker fans what we think.  You're so wise.  *ahhmmmmm* *ahhmmmmm*

laugh.gif

Even with Pierce out, I still see Boston matching up with CLE very well...

It'll be a tough game, I see Delonte contributing big time.

I hope Cleveland decides to hate Boston tonight so they can win by like 25. "Old people don't get healthy, they die"
laugh.gif

We beat em with no KG at about this time of year last year. They haven't won in Boston for a few years, but yea, wouldn't exactly take the Celtics money line tonight.

And it's not like Pierce was going to stay in front of Lebron anyways. It's all about our team defense and the wall of Perk and Garnett behind the perimeter.

Rondo and Nate will have to abuse that beat up/slow backcourt.

Just had major deja vu reading this thread... I actually went back and checked the date, maybe somehow it actually was old
laugh.gif

who knows, we lost to DEN w/o Carmelo and DAL w/o Dirk so BOS w/o Pierce will be no easy task. every game is just as important in the win column so lets take care of business. hopefully within the next week or 2 mike brown gets his rotation set and things start to gel again. cant wait for Z to come back in a few weeks. our bench will be pretty solid

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I hope Cleveland decides to hate Boston tonight so they can win by like 25. "Old people don't get healthy, they die"
laugh.gif
I'm glad you're here to watch this, along with the other Boston haters.

rondo is goin off right now...10 points and 5 assists in the first 8mins of the game??? i think he has either scored or assisted all of boston's points
sick.gif

Rondo is going off cause Mo Williams can't play any D... Good move by Brown to put Delonte in.

I'm likin these multiple angles. Now I can see just how genuine these foul calls for Lebron are

Originally Posted by NYVictory45

I'm likin these multiple angles. Now I can see just how genuine these foul calls for Lebron are

Haha. I know man. I liked the one where he bowled over Perk and they called a moving screen on Perk. Funniest player in the league to complain about not getting calls.

Back
Top Bottom