OFFICIAL CAVS V HAWKS DOUBLEHEADER

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

95ncj5.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
feels great to have an amazing last few games

I frankly don't care what happens to the Cavs, I just hate Varejao and Mo Williams, so seeing him hit that 3 pointer is worse than a Cavs win
laugh.gif

I feel bad for you Hawks fans, you guys got rigged on that shot clock situation

anyway, good win, Andy V, 2nd most hated player on NT with the go ahead gw bucket, and a 3 at that

Lets keep it going Cavs, I expect the party to be huge tonight, I saw Akon in attendance

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I frankly don't care what happens to the Cavs, I just hate Varejao and Mo Williams, so seeing him hit that 3 pointer is worse than a Cavs win
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
so was I correct by stating Anderson Varejao as the 2nd most hatedplayer on NT and Mo Williams being the #1 hated player on NT, or is it the other way around??

Happy Birthday Lebron

Sincerely,
The NBA

laugh.gif

Nah tho, GREAT gutsy win. Very encouraging to see this team step up vs good teams this year. Couldn't say the same last year.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
so was I correct by stating Anderson Varejao as the 2nd most hated player on NT and Mo Williams being the #1 hated player on NT, or is it the other way around??
Probably Varejao as number 1. Although the combined hate that Chester and I both share for Mo Williams may push him past
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
so was I correct by stating Anderson Varejao as the 2nd most hated player on NT and Mo Williams being the #1 hated player on NT, or is it the other way around??
they are interchangeable

1a and 1b

edit 38 fts to 15
I see how the "comeback" happened

I see the NBA is doing its best for lebron to get a title this year...too bad this %%@+ does not work in the playoffs

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
they are interchangeable

1a and 1b

edit 38 fts to 15
I see how the "comeback" happened

I see the NBA is doing its best for lebron to get a title this year...too bad this %%@+ does not work in the playoffs
5 days later and you're still mad?
laugh.gif

And yes, that was a putrid call with the shot clock. In any case the Cavs win the game even if the call is correct.

Go Cavs.

Almost was in the party tonight but didnt wanna leave my dude hanging cause he wasnt dressed right. Long story that I dont feel like telling, seen Bron get outthe car wit his girl, and saw Z get out with his wife, then went home. Looks like its gonna be fun tonight, although there wasnt many fine chicks going inthere tonight.

Back
Top Bottom