.:::OFFICIAL: CAVS @ WARRIORS 11/6, 7:30 Pacific:::.

gibson reminds be of BJ Armstrong back in the day
Official Cleveland Cavaliers Gameday Post-writer

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
Great season Tribe​

DAMNIT!!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
panicking.

On another note though, Lebron got straight MERKED!!!!! Al Harrington was owning that fool all night. First the dunk, then the back to back in your face fades.

I guess none of that really matters since Lebron came out with the W but that's the only thing i can really celebrate as far as this game goes.

Also glad to see Monta hit some threes and Barnes finally hit SOMETHING.

One Love, One Trust
"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

the mavs were 0-4 last year to start the season and went to win 67 games, so it's still premature to say the Warriors aren't making the playoffs. we're one week into the season :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Warriors played good enough to win. Bit the Cavs played better. Props to them. I'm going to make this short. We need Jackson. We need his leadership out there. We need to hit our damn FT's. Thats how we lost the game and we will lose many more games to come if we dont change that. Defense was alright, still need to get better at that. Baron and Monta had good games. Monta hit 3-3 from 3. Barnes was alright. We need the win Vs Dallas.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

whats up with baron? he's strugglin compared to last year. did anyone see that little hook he tried to do and air balled??? what happened to the old baron? i mean he had a good night, hitting a couple 3s and fades, but hes been messing up a lot.

Quote:
This ALWAYS happens to the Warriors. Close game and a "scrub" (moochie norris, luther head, daniel gibson, etc.) end up KILLING them with a dagger.
@#%$, but he's been big for the past 7 months or so...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

sidenote: 'Buike was invisible tonight. |I
tired.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

Quote:
He's up-and-coming, but certainly no scrub, comon now man. Not trying to sound like a jerk but did you watch towards the end of our regular season/playoffs last year? Boobie played wonderfully (with the exception being the Finals because we were dominated). Again, not trying to start , but he's been big for the past 7 months or so...
One Love, One Trust
"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

^Gotcha man, good game on both sides, and it's always refreshing to see decent basketball-minded fans on here, not just 'followers' of teams who look to start arguments with no backing.

Good luck to you guys this year, last year was fun to watch. Lord, I feel like a UN ambassador for the Cavs after that post but whatever.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

I bet if Larry played, we lose
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

Damon was a pleasent suprise :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

Very entertaining game. No offense to Warrior fans but Biestench gets on my nerves :lol:
laugh.gif

Sweet Steve Nash-like hook by Baron.

LeBron had some monster blocks tonight :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Got to watch the game with the free preview of League Pass and have to say that Patrick O'Bryant is definitely doing a tremendous job of replacing Adonal Foyle as the most out of place guy on the Warriors team.

Has Damon Jones hit a jump shot since leaving Miami?

Although Harrington dunked on him, LeBron more than made up for it with some highlite blocks.

Back
Top Bottom