.:::OFFICIAL: CAVS @ WARRIORS 11/6, 7:30 Pacific:::.

Dirty Warriors :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

Wow these Warriors commentators are SOOO ANNOYING!!!!
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

Well, Bron got the double whammy.. :lol:
laugh.gif

If you can't beat them, cut them in the eyebrow. :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm just kidding though, it wasn't intentional.

Come on boys, I want to see a win!

Biedrins need to cut his nails though.. :lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

dang Bron got hit with a combo.

Not much ball movement for the Warriors, they need to pass the rock for open looks.
Zero Tolerance

Don't worry Warriors fans...Dallas is coming to town tomorrow, so the pain should begin to ease at some point in the evening...
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Warriors fans, what do you guys expect from Pietrus this year? I have him on my fantasy team.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

1st 3 of the season from Monta!!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

That was a good 15 seconds of basketball. :pimp:
pimp.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Don't worry Warriors fans...Dallas is coming to town tomorrow, so the pain should begin to ease at some point in the evening...
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

This game is Crazy!! :wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Monta just lightin' his @#%$ up on Damon Jones. :lol:
laugh.gif
drivin' that ball to the hoop. :smh:
smh.gif
Zero Tolerance

The offense looks good tonight, ball movement, good shot selection, making jumpers, being aggressive. This is how the Cavs should be playing
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Good entertaining game from both ends. Baron needs to take the Cavs point guards to the rim. Warriors need to play better defense.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

any radio stream or tv stream? I NEED HELP!!! KNBR doesn't work right now, and there's no tvs tream..thx
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Al Harrington coming alive in the 4th! :pimp:
pimp.gif
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color: ff4422;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>G</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff5024;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>O</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff5c26;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>L</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff6827;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>D</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff7429;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>E</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff802b;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>N</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ff982f;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"> <!-----<strong>S</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ffa430;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>T</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ffb032;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>A</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color: ffbb33;font-family:bookman old style;font-size:x-large;"><!-----<strong>T</strong><!-----</span><!-----<!

"Al Harrington will take care of them"
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

YEEEEZZZZZUUURRRR DAMON!

LETS GET IT CAVS!
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

Back
Top Bottom