.:::OFFICIAL: CAVS @ WARRIORS 11/6, 7:30 Pacific:::.

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu

@

:smile:
smile.gif

TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

cavs got this one...played ok in PHX til the end

play for 48 boys and we got it
Official Cleveland Cavaliers Gameday Post-writer

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
Great season Tribe​

Warrior need the win it will be a boost toward the Dallas game on Thursday let go warrior take better shot and maintain lebron and the rest of cavs and u should be good let go warriors
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

warriors gotta pick up that d. if they don't then it's gonna be just like last time at oracle. the warriors were up by like 20 pts i think, and then cleveland came back to win the game. it was the first game after the big trade in which jackson, jasikevicious, harrington, and powell got to be in. i think it was in january because i was watching the game during my sister's bday party.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

it'll be interesting to see who wins the pace war in this..

i personally want to see a run and gun shootout.. both teams in triple digits.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

I hate working on Tuesdays :smh:
smh.gif
CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

can't wait-i'll be catchin the 2nd half only so i'm hopin for a good game or a W's blowout :D
happy.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Another tough game for the Dubya's.

Don't forget about Big Z/Drew Gooden, they could be a terrible twosome if Biedrins/Harrington can't handle them.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

LET'S GO TEAMMMMMMMMMM
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

please win please win please win
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

We need a win...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

cavs fans get in here

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
Great season Tribe​

Our forwards will have good games, Z will punish the offensive boards, Gooden will get his 15 footers to drop like a sorority girl's panties at a kegger.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Cavs by 13.

From what I've seen, The Warriors have lost that motivation they had late last season. I look for another solid performance from Drew and look for Hughes to produce tonight. (PLEASE! :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

W's need this win. also can't wait to see how B. Wright plays tonight.
TEAM SF GIANTS
TEAM WARRIORS

Cavs taking this. We played about 40 minutes on Sunday against PHX and almost pulled it off.

Edit: How good has Z been offensively thus far? I know it's been 3 games, but his jumper seems in rhythm already, whereas last year it seemed to take him 1/4 of the season to get into it. DGood as well...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

warriors gun take this.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

from NBA.com

Quote:
n the CLEVELAND PLAIN DEALER, Branson Wright writes Larry Hughes sat out Monday's practice because of a lower left leg contusion that he suffered in Sunday's loss in Phoenix. Hughes was injured when he banged knees with Suns guard Leandro Barbosa. Hughes experienced some minor swelling but said the contusion is nothing major. Most likely, Hughes will see limited action tonight against the Golden State Warriors at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, but his leg is not the only thing Hughes needs to fix.

Quote:
From what I've seen, The Warriors have lost that motivation they had late last season. I look for another solid performance from Drew and look for Hughes to produce tonight.

I suppose this is subjective, but IMO it comes down to trying to mesh and gel at this time. They've juggled lineups and SJax isn't around, which not matter how you feel about him, hurts us a ton. I honestly don't think a lack of motivation is the cause of their current record.

They don't match up with Utah and the L felt the need to schedule them twice within the first week of the season. So ultimately I'm not shocked that we're 0-3. We needed that Clips game, but didn't get it mainly due to Kaman taking a dump on us.

It's not going to be easy to win at Oracle.

Anyway, I'm going to the game with some folks so it should be a good time.

Passed on courtside, damnit. SMH.

Quote:
n the CLEVELAND PLAIN DEALER, Branson Wright writes Larry Hughes sat out Monday's practice because of a lower left leg contusion that he suffered in Sunday's loss in Phoenix. Hughes was injured when he banged knees with Suns guard Leandro Barbosa. Hughes experienced some minor swelling but said the contusion is nothing major. Most likely, Hughes will see limited action tonight against the Golden State Warriors at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, but his leg is not the only thing Hughes needs to fix.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

larry is the biggest joke cleveland cavs have ever signed, im dead serious too...

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
Great season Tribe​

Back
Top Bottom