Official Celtics at Raptors 11/4 2:30 pm EST

Quote:
Every team should have homer announcers. It's a tragedy that most teams don't, because they're missing out on the fun.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Quote:
Every team should have homer announcers. It's a tragedy that most teams don't, because they're missing out on the fun.
:smh:
smh.gif

@#%$. I missed the last two minutes with League pass.

But... Ray Ray with the buzzer. along with 10-15 shooting for 33 points. JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IS BACK.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Tommy Heinson>Your Team's Color Commentator.

Yeah, he's a homer, but what would you expect from a former Celtic player/coach? :lol:
laugh.gif
BOSTON CELTICS
16 Championships ~ 10 MVPs ~ 1 Legacy
1~2~3~6~10~14~ 15~16~17~18~19~21~22~23~24~25~31~32~33~35~00~LOSCY

Ok so i guess the best of this exciting games between two very good teams was the commentating. Good job guys :wink:
wink.gif
, we would have won the game. there is a great number of "what ifs", or "but this", which is why we play the games. Good game by the Celtics. But im going to say this much. Im not worried about the raps, nor am i worried if we play the celtics again. I know that we can keep pace with them, and have a chance to win any game against them.
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Quote:
According to your logic, I could be a commentator then?

Not really. But let's take a look at both of your resumes though:

Tommy Heinsohn - 8 rings as a player, and 1 more as a coach. 6 time All-Star, with a Finals MVP under his belt. Also has a Coach of the Year award.

You - Watches lots of basketball on TV, plays ball at the YMCA, maybe high-school. Also plays a mean game of NBA 2k8, and has downloaded the Better Basketball DVD series off the internet.

I'm sorry sir, but you don't qualify as a knowledgable NBA color commentator.

Quote:
You - Watches lots of basketball on TV, plays ball at the YMCA, maybe high-school. Also plays a mean game of NBA 2k8, and has downloaded the Better Basketball DVD series off the internet.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

lol raptor fans all know swirsk is also a serious homer, so no need to get into that. i cant believe i had to decide between this game and the colts/pats game
TEAMYANKEESSUCK
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

Dont worry JapanAir21, only celts fans will take this guy seriously.
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Ray Allen with the dagger!
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

Good work by the Raps at the end, but we just couldn't pull through. Entertaining game.
I'm expecting future Celts-Raps game to end up like this, go neck and neck until the last second of the game.
But damn, when Jesus hit that shot...
I wasn't even mad...
I just did one of these...

jordan2.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^ basically

i've got no hate for pp, ray and kg... even though the loss was dissappointing i'm not mad at the celts at all

Quote:

I'm sorry sir, but you don't qualify as a knowledgable NBA color commentator.
laugh.gif
TEAM NTWikia| HoustonRockets

meh raps played bad other than tj, celts didn't play that great either. KG man handled bosh. Bosh gets the ball to far away from the basket and takes to long to do anything. Also I agree bargs should be guarding KG he is faster and better on ball defender. And I remember listing to celtics announcers in pre season dudes a homer. Chuck might be an idiot and say dumb stuff but he gives other team credit as well.

Quote:
laugh.gif
Zero Tolerance

Quote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom