Official Celtics at Raptors 11/4 2:30 pm EST

Raptors FTW! Bargnani needs to step his rebounding game up though.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

LETS GO RAPTORS :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

That's real talk y'all - Kevin Garnett
over 2,000 posts at NT and nobody knows who I am
Reppin' the Bean
RED SOX CELTICS PATRIOTS
City of Champions​

Battle of the Atlantic !
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​
.::In BC we Trust::.​

^^ awesome, thx for the link. now i can watch it at the library lol.

i hope the C's brought their umbrellas, cause bargnani is gonna make it rain!
haha, nah, but KG or someone is going to have to step outside to contest the shot. Should open the lane if KG steps out.
GO RAPS!!!

I miss coming back from church on Sundays, grabbing a bowl of frosted flakes, turning on the t.v. and hearing "roundball rock
TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Celtics by 10
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

before you post...look at celtics centers

do YOU think they can guard bargnani
TeamCanada
THE FAMILY​
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors|::.​

Quote:
i hope the C's brought their umbrellas, cause bargnani is gonna make it rain!
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Pretty excited about this game for 2 reasons:

1) I'm a die-hard Celts fan, and it should be exciting to see how well my boys play today. Toronto will be a good test, as they are a formidable squad, with good teamwork and excellent perimeter shooting. Colangelo's done a good job of turning them into the eastern version of the Phoenix Suns.

2) Even though I'm Canadian, I absolutely despise the Raptors and their fanbase. Things I can't stand about this franchise:
- @#%$ Chris Bosh and his long neck. Get a haircut Chris. :lol:
laugh.gif
at Mikki Moore holding you down in the playoffs last year.
- @#%$ Calderon and his shifty eyebrows.
- @#%$ TJ Ford and his big teeth. Guy looks like a walking caricature. Plus his iced out Ford chain stays dripping with whack juice.
- @#%$ Carlos Delfino just because.
- @#%$ Barg......actually, nah, he's probably the only player I dig on this team. Him and Anthony Parker are dope, but....
- @#%$ Anthony Parker anyways, for letting Shelden Williams bone his fine sister. Come on dude, how you gonna let the Walking Forehead date your little sister? :smh:
smh.gif

- @#%$ the Raptors fanbase, of which 95% consist of teenagers and hockey fans. Not a very knowledgable group at all. :lol:
laugh.gif

- @#%$ Chuck Swirsky. I got your salami right here Chuck.

I seriously don't like these guys at all. I hate the Nets for what they did to the Celts in 2002 and 2003, and I hate VC for what he did to the Raps before being traded. Despite my hatred for these 2, I still rooted for em last year in the playoffs. :lol:
laugh.gif

Even though i'm a die-hard Raps fan;
Quote:
- Chris Bosh and his long neck. Get a haircut Chris. :lol:
laugh.gif
- Calderon and his shifty eyebrows.
- TJ Ford and his big teeth. Guy looks like a walking caricature. Plus his iced out Ford chain stays dripping with whack juice.
- Carlos Delfino just because.
- Barg......actually, nah, he's probably the only player I dig on this team. Him and Anthony Parker are dope, but....
- Anthony Parker anyways, for letting Shelden Williams bone his fine sister. Come on dude, how you gonna let the Walking Forehead date your little sister? :smh:
smh.gif

- the Raptors fanbase, of which 95% consist of teenagers and hockey fans. Not a very knowledgable group at all. :lol:
laugh.gif

- Chuck Swirsky. I got your salami right here Chuck.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

Predictions?

Its gonna be close, something like Raptors 108- 105 Celtics
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | Graham | ::.​
.:: | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | Printezis | ::.​

Quote:
Pretty excited about this game for 2 reasons:

1) I'm a die-hard Celts fan, and it should be exciting to see how well my boys play today. Toronto will be a good test, as they are a formidable squad, with good teamwork and excellent perimeter shooting. Colangelo's done a good job of turning them into the eastern version of the Phoenix Suns.

2) Even though I'm Canadian, I absolutely despise the Raptors and their fanbase. Things I can't stand about this franchise:
- @#%$ Chris Bosh and his long neck. Get a haircut Chris. :lol:
laugh.gif
- @#%$ Calderon and his shifty eyebrows.
- @#%$ TJ Ford and his big teeth. Guy looks like a walking caricature. Plus his iced out Ford chain stays dripping with whack juice.
- @#%$ Carlos Delfino just because.
- @#%$ Barg......actually, nah, he's probably the only player I dig on this team. Him and Anthony Parker are dope, but....
- @#%$ Anthony Parker anyways, for letting Shelden Williams bone his fine sister. Come on dude, how you gonna let the Walking Forehead date your little sister?
:smh:
smh.gif

- @#%$ the Raptors fanbase, of which 95% consist of teenagers and hockey fans. Not a very knowledgable group at all. :lol:
laugh.gif

cosign on everything except the hating on VC :lol:
laugh.gif
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

I really want to watch this game. I'd like to see both teams make it really far this year. Celtics by 8.

Quote:
Its gonna be close, something like Raptors 108- 105 Celtics

Celtics win by 11.

Quote:
do YOU think they can guard bargnani

They'll figure it out. Not to say he will have a bad game but i don't expect anything out of the ordinary. I just want to see Bosh put in his place.

Go celtics!
Team Cowboys
6-1.

Jurassic Park vs Lethal Weapon 3

.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | Graham | ::.​
.:: | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | Printezis | ::.​

Quote:
Chuck Swirsky. I got your salami right here Chuck.
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

-Celtics are the most hyped team in the league, Raptors still aren't respected

-Celtics have 3 amazing players but no depth, Raptors are 12 deep.

I think Garnett is going to get his, the keys for us will be to contain Pierce and Allen. Allen always goes off against Toronto, and for some reason he's always scheduled to play in Toronto on Sunday afternoons.

Back
Top Bottom