Official Celtics vs. Hawks Playoffs Series Thread (BOS wins 4-2) vol. TheSwagOfSweetJones

Haha this guy said stomping your head in... They were up by 4 with a minute left and the celtics playing terribly lol.. I guess thats stomping by their standards

Josh Smith pulling up for 19 footers has been killing me slowly for 18 months now...just try to get in the paint please.

No excuses for the Hawks to lose tomorrow now after Rondo's suspension, but I have seen this team do less surprising things

Paul Pierce just imposed his will on the Hawks. What a game from him to grab the win without Rondo or Ray. Pietrus and Bradley nasty on defense down the stretch too

305570_10151014827172525_48886437524_9714018_1869291033_n.jpg

My main man Pierce. All he does is hit clutch shots. 
pimp.gif

Vintage Pierce
pimp.gif

All we needed was one down there, I like our chances.

But why the Tebow?

TheSwaglessofSweetJones, where art thou? I told you, you'd be ghost clown.
laugh.gif

Pierce was making some stupid turnovers but made up for it with big shots and driving to the basket. KG was ghost as usual.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Keep amping them bum %#+ celtics...we gonna keep trashing them...this ain't 08..clowns

Nope, this 2012, and the Hawks still crumble in the clutch. Good game ATL. See what I did there? I used sarcasm because your team gave a game away.  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Atlanta = Terriblness.

PP = The Truth
pimp.gif
Now, Josh Smith could be out with a knee injury. Without Smith, the Hawks are a lottery team.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Celtics are gonna make it to the conference finals if Ray comes back 

We have Miami's number too so you never know.

Pierce and Bradley
pimp.gif
Time for the Celtics to pick up some steam, really the only team in the east now that can challenge the Heat, I think they can do it.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Pierce and Bradley
pimp.gif
Time for the Celtics to pick up some steam, really the only team in the east now that can challenge the Heat, I think they can do it.

Yerp.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pierce = favorite Boston athlete all-time for me
pimp.gif

The Celtics are not to be slept on this year. All we have to do is beat Miami, which we've done already, and we're in the Finals. Anything can happen from there.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Pierce and Bradley
pimp.gif

Yerp.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pierce = favorite Boston athlete all-time for me
pimp.gif

The Celtics are not to be slept on this year. All we have to do is beat Miami, which we've done already, and we're in the Finals. Anything can happen from there.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ncjamn

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Celtics are gonna make it to the conference finals if Ray comes back 

We have Miami's number too so you never know.
Yep just didn't want to get ahead of myself by saying that 
laugh.gif

Let's go Celtics! Everyone's always so quick to knock em out and they keep on proving people wrong!

Back
Top Bottom