Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

boston is looking real good right now. i would not want to be miami or chicago with the way boston is playing now.

that 2nd round series between the celtics and heat is going to be crazy
They are playing an NBDL team right now though
laugh.gif

There D has def. picked up from the first two in Boston but I still don't see them getting past Miami.  It will be a tight series cause both teams hate each other obviously but I think that home court will be big for Miami.

i think the home court is going to be big for them  more in the since that they don't have to worry about a potential game 7 in boston more so then their home court advantage being that much of a factor.   bostons home crowd is way more of a factor then miami's.

if rondo plays the way he does when he's at his best, boston will win that series but the heats defense is alot better then what i've given then credit for in the past.
Shaq's health is a big X-factor as well.  Miami had a ton of problems with him earlier in the year when he was healthy.  And while Miami's home crowd obviously is an insult to every notion of fanhood ever conceived, it makes a huge difference in the 4th quarters of tight games.  LeBron especially feeds off crowd support.

I think whoever wins that series comes out the East definitely though.

boston is looking real good right now. i would not want to be miami or chicago with the way boston is playing now.

that 2nd round series between the celtics and heat is going to be crazy
laugh.gif

There D has def. picked up from the first two in Boston but I still don't see them getting past Miami.  It will be a tight series cause both teams hate each other obviously but I think that home court will be big for Miami.

i think the home court is going to be big for them  more in the since that they don't have to worry about a potential game 7 in boston more so then their home court advantage being that much of a factor.   bostons home crowd is way more of a factor then miami's.

if rondo plays the way he does when he's at his best, boston will win that series but the heats defense is alot better then what i've given then credit for in the past.
Shaq's health is a big X-factor as well.  Miami had a ton of problems with him earlier in the year when he was healthy.  And while Miami's home crowd obviously is an insult to every notion of fanhood ever conceived, it makes a huge difference in the 4th quarters of tight games.  LeBron especially feeds off crowd support.

Atleast Knick fans can use that good old excuse card to make themselves feel better.

Game 1-Refs
Game 2-4-Injuries

Such a pathetic team. Hype to be in the playoffs to experience a damn sweep.

LOL.

Atleast Knick fans can use that good old excuse card to make themselves feel better.

Game 1-Refs
Game 2-4-Injuries

LOL.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Game 1-Refs
Game 2-4-Injuries

LOL.
Why so much hate? I don't get it, what did they ever do to you?

Game 1-Refs
Game 2-4-Injuries

LOL.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Game 1-Refs
Game 2-4-Injuries

LOL.
Right!!!
This dude needs to chill, I know I never expected to win this series.  This dude needs a hug man.

Game 1-Refs
Game 2-4-Injuries

LOL.
Right!!!
This dude needs to chill, I know I never expected to win this series.  This dude needs a hug man.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Game 1-Refs
Game 2-4-Injuries

LOL.
Right!!!
Shoes been a loser sports forum troll for the longest. Pay son no mind.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Game 1-Refs
Game 2-4-Injuries

LOL.
Right!!!
Shoes been a loser sports forum troll for the longest. Pay son no mind.

And here comes the Knicks hate

We had the first two games but gave away the win, game 3 we got embarrassed, game 4 we just got beat, plain and simple we have too many weaknesses.

There's no denying bad calls affected the Knicks in game 1 but we still lost. And injuries were a factor.. No one will win without their point guard and Amare not healthy, its an excuse but a valid one.

I didn't expect a series win, but I'm disappointed we didn't win any games.. That's tough to swallow.

And here comes the Knicks hate

We had the first two games but gave away the win, game 3 we got embarrassed, game 4 we just got beat, plain and simple we have too many weaknesses.

There's no denying bad calls affected the Knicks in game 1 but we still lost. And injuries were a factor.. No one will win without their point guard and Amare not healthy, its an excuse but a valid one.

I didn't expect a series win, but I'm disappointed we didn't win any games.. That's tough to swallow.

jarrad jefferies is the biggest bumb in the world. If you are playng in the NBA you should be able to make high percentage shots

jarrad jefferies is the biggest bumb in the world. If you are playng in the NBA you should be able to make high percentage shots

laugh.gif

without a doubt. Orlando strugglin again ATl ( might lose that series) and i dont think the bulls got it this year...as good as they are.

Back
Top Bottom