OFFICiAL CHANCE THE RAPPER THREAD. ACID RAP-OUT NOW!/ Tour Dates Added to Pg 1

That's probably my favorite part. Gives me that College Dropout feel.

While I understand college dropout had spiritual moments, this felt like those moments were overdone...

I'm a big chance fan I just didn't expect this direction. It's like a to be continued album to ULB (which I loved as a song) but don't know if I'd love as album that is mixed with future, Wayne chains, thug, **** everyone.

Last edited:
While I understand college dropout had spiritual moments, this felt like those moments were overdone...

I'm a big chance fan I just didn't expect this direction. It's like a to be continued album to ULB (which I loved as a song) but don't know if I'd love as album that is mixed with future, Wayne chains, thug, **** everyone.
I think artist are definitely on a spiritual vibe, but its important to not over do it. gotta be sparse when blending two or more genres because its easy for either to get lost in the other, then people spend more time trying to balance out the two tones instead of soaking in the message. 

Some may disagree, but I really dislike the way he goes about reviewing material

On a related note...Quint >>

Some may disagree, but I really dislike the way he goes about reviewing material

On a related note...Quint >>
I thought he was pretty spot on with the review

And one up on the video look like everyone was having a good time

Just finished listening to this. Very good album. Usually when I heard people mentioning "experimental" and "different" when describing music, it's normally trash, or you need to "take a few more listens to really understand it", but this is some high quality stuff. A lot of variety on here. The biggest thing for me on here is that he kept that high-pitched annoying squeaky flow to a minimum. Like that church influence throughout as well. All We Got, No Problem, Angels and How Great are :smokin :smokin Mixtape should've just been Chance by himself, cause Young Thug and Lil Yachty are the worst dudes going today. You know your verses are trash when 2Chainz and Lil' Wa_n_ have better ones.

For those peeved by the mixing of some songs, the Spotify version is MUCH cleaner, especially songs like Summer Friends and All We Got

"I was lost in the jungle like Simba after the death of Mufasa. No hog, no meerkat. Hakuna matata by day, but I spent my night time fighting tears back. I prayed and prayed and left messages, but never got no hear back."

That verse just speaks to me every time. Jay Electronica really spit on that. :pimp:

Spinning the new project right now and i am thoroughly enjoying it, very refreshing,dude is like a preppy, more clear young thug. Speaking of which, thugga killed his portion.

Son has some legit features on here altogether.

Spinning the new project right now and i am thoroughly enjoying it, very refreshing,dude is like a preppy, more clear young thug. Speaking of which, thugga killed his portion.

Son has some legit features on here altogether.

My ***** got Thug and Jay Electronica on the same CD.

Brought Wayne and Tity Boi back to vintage form.

Got his own blood work laying down vocals, children's choirs, the whole nine. :lol:

"I was lost in the jungle like Simba after the death of Mufasa. No hog, no meerkat. Hakuna matata by day, but I spent my night time fighting tears back. I prayed and prayed and left messages, but never got no hear back."

That verse just speaks to me every time. Jay Electronica really spit on that. :pimp:

right there with you!

Yo, I broke down Chance's on How Great. It was one of my favorite tracks from Coloring Book. His Jay Elec impression was a bit distracting though.

Haven't posted in this thread yet til now, but I been listening to Chance since his Acid Rap days, and I absolutely love Coloring Book :pimp:
I always listen to Blessings (both tracks) and Same Drugs every day at least

Jay Elec's feature was :smokin looking forward to his next feature 2 years fron now, and his album in 2025

Smooth 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom