[::Official Chargers vs. Bengals Thread - Vol. Chris will be watching from above::]

Has nothing to do with attention but IMO chad shouldn't.

have it on the sideline, pay tributes other ways. That was Chris Henry's # and uniform. Let it be that way.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

RIP young chris henry

but the chargers will roll over the bungles today. chad johnson can only do so much as a receiver; if carson can't get time to throw then chad's practically useless. the bolt's pass rush is improving every week. they don't have a lot of sacks as a team, but they hurry the opposing qb's very well...not only that, the secondary is doing pretty well too. i don't think the bungles D will be able to handle LT, rivers, gates, jackson and the rest of the offense.

and about chad wearing chris's jersey: if he does, nice...if not, it's still okay. still have to show up and do his job.

Have you watched the Bengals play? It doesn't sound like it. The Bengals run the ball more than they pass it. So tearing into the Chargers weak Run D willbe the focal point of the gameplan. The Bengals are also a Top 10 defense in the NFL so this won't be a shootout game. If they do a good job on Gates thenI like their chances for a win.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Wait, how is wearing his jersey not a tribute? When he died earlier this week and he was his closest friend on the team?

He's not wearing the jersey anyway, but your logic is flawed.

How IS it a tribute? Thats not a tribute. Keeping his locker the same is more a a tribute than this would be. Keeping his jersey on the sideline is more atribute than this would be.

Why is Chad wearing his jersey somehow a tribute?

its a good gesture but i wouldnt want to see him wear 15.
It would be tough and distracting.

Did yall peep that Brandon Marshall is wearing "Henry" on the back of his jersey today?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Have you watched the Bengals play? It doesn't sound like it. The Bengals run the ball more than they pass it. So tearing into the Chargers weak Run D will be the focal point of the gameplan. The Bengals are also a Top 10 defense in the NFL so this won't be a shootout game. If they do a good job on Gates then I like their chances for a win.
you're correct...i don't watch a lot of bungles games. but watching this game (so far), their run game doesn't exist. and yes,carson just did drive it down the field...but chargers held them to just a field goal.

well you bengals fans have showed up but where all my charger brethren at?
nerd.gif
cmon now i can only hold it down for us for so long
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom