Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

pimp.gif

You already know..........

LOL @ Stacey King....

"If there was a player of the game, it would've had to go to Daniel Gibson..."

I kinda feel bad for the Cavs players. 

On top of the world one season, and bottomfeeders the next. 

Cavs fans on the other hand...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not there right now but my brothers at the game and he said downtown is ridiculous.
My dude told me it took him 40 minutes to get from Euclid (Ave.) to Ontario. You can spit from one place to the other.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Bring on the Lake show...we need payback for that L we took against them last time...that one stretch were they were just smackin 3's
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'm not there right now but my brothers at the game and he said downtown is ridiculous.
My dude told me it took him 40 minutes to get from Euclid (Ave.) to Ontario. You can spit from one place to the other.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Didn't get to watch it. But was getting updates, looked ugly

Yeah, wasn't pretty at all Korver carried us when Rose was out early in the fourth.  Boozer's defense needs a lot of work, you could see a big difference when Taj was in the game. 

We let them hang around and we had to come back in the fourth

Originally Posted by amel223

I kinda feel bad for the Cavs players. 

On top of the world one season, and bottomfeeders the next. 

Cavs fans on the other hand...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont feel bad for them once teency little itty bitty bit. I hate them forever.

Kobe on Drose:

"He's got a long-range ball now," Bryant said. "He can pop behind the pick and shoot the jumper. He can pull up off the dribble and shoot it, and him getting to the rim goes unquestioned. He's putting the time in the gym, and I certainly respect that."

pimp.gif

When the Lakers beat the Bulls in Los Angeles last month, Kobe Bryant had a private conversation with Derrick Rose afterward.
Asked if that conversation might have any symbolic passing of the torch undertones to it, Bryant flashed his legendary competitiveness.

"Oh, sure, but I ain't passing (expletive)," Bryant said.

Asked if Rose has to come take the torch from Bryant, the Lakers' superstar smiled.

"He can certainly try," Bryant said.

Otherwise, Bryant lauded Rose's development and noted his developing killer instinct.

"I just told him to stay healthy and continue the job he's doing," Bryant said of their November postgame talk. "I don't think you can develop (a killer instinct). You either have it or you don't. He's had it since he was in high school.
"That quality separates players I think. With players of equal ability, it's about the engine you have inside. It certainly gives him an edge."
Bryant said he has been impressed with Rose's work ethic.

"I think the sky is the limit for him," Bryant said. "You see the improvement he's made with his jumpshot from last year to this year and how much his game has gone to another level. I think he's realizing now what a jumper can do. Hopefully, he'll continue to work on it and become a pure shooter."

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^Didn't watch today but I'd bet he was making his way to ESPNZone to tape PTI. Room on the 2nd floor near the bar.

Back
Top Bottom