OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS V.S. MIAMI HEAT 3/9 7:30 PM EST GAME THREAD

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Gordon, Hinrich, Deng, Tyrus, Noah

I will not be happy until every single one of these dudes are gone. Somehow, though, management would screw that up too.
fixed nothing wrong with them 2 im not all that ready to give up on noah but theres no way in hell he should be startin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Rose and Gordon's defense

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I will not be happy until every single one of these dudes are gone. Somehow, though, management would screw that up too.
fixed nothing wrong with them 2 im not all that ready to give up on noah but theres no way in hell he should be startin

you serious?

I need gifs of Brad Miller almost crying and Joakim Noah's reaction after Wade hit the GW.
laugh.gif

Just EPIC this game.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Rose and Gordon's defense
it was more of a team D that was the problem cant let this dude go one on one

%#*# matter of fact it aint no stopin him at all the past few weeks so it dont matter who it is
Originally Posted by CasperJr

you serious?
plz tell me wats wrong with them and ill tell you, you havnt been watching the bulls

Edit YBD $%*! you for posting them pics
laugh.gif

even as a cavs fan, I gotta say, wade is making a serious case for MVP, he has been tearing it up this year

Something made me watch last nights game from start to finish...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Best game I seen this year by far

Dang thats 2 games the Heat shouldn't have won from the Bulls. I'm glad to see the Heat fans back in full force after last seasons debacle. The Bullsstill have what it takes to make the playoffs though.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Wade is that dude...the true definition of MVP. Too bad those in charge won't give it to him.
Agreed.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Wade is a beast
his last couple of weeks has been a treat to watch
That's the thing though. Anybody who has been following ball this entire season will confirm that he's been doing this ALL YEAR.
Not to say that you haven't been following ball all season...
laugh.gif

But he really has been crushing all year long.

[table][tr][td]Dwyane Wade, SG[/td] [td]50[/td] [td]15-21[/td] [td]5-6[/td] [td]13-18[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]+20[/td] [td]48[/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by dland24

DWade > LeBron.......yep. I said it.
Oh lord...this nonsense is about to start picking up legs again
indifferent.gif
Like its so far out of the realm of possibility
Who the @%#@ said it was you gump *@% *@*$%? You either ARE better than someone or you aren't. And nobody can honestly sit up here and saythat Wade is better than Lebron.

bulls shouldve won this one.

at wade's rate of him carrying the heat, i think he's gonna be overexhausted come end of the season-playoff time. but he has no choice but to do it.

indifferent.gif
Who the @%#@ said it was you gump *@% *@*$%? You either ARE better than someone or you aren't. And nobody can honestly sit up here and say that Wade is better than Lebron.
son, that's YOUR opinion... not everyone is on Lebron's +*$+%$$, or thinks he is the end-all be-all of NBA players. it could definitely beargued that Wade is better than Lebron. Wade leads Lebron in PPG, APG, SPG, and FG%... but according to you, it's not even up for discussion right?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

indifferent.gif
Who the @%#@ said it was you gump *@% *@*$%? You either ARE better than someone or you aren't. And nobody can honestly sit up here and say that Wade is better than Lebron.
son, that's YOUR opinion... not everyone is on Lebron's +*$+%$$, or thinks he is the end-all be-all of NBA players. it could definitely be argued that Wade is better than Lebron. Wade leads Lebron in PPG, APG, SPG, and FG%... but according to you, it's not even up for discussion right?
eyes.gif

That is a stupid %%$ arguement... who else on that team is going to do any of those categories???

Don't get me wrong I'm loving the way Wade is playing right now, even though it was at our expense last night, but LeBron is in a better positionpersonel wise and is still putting up amazing numbers. Its different when you HAVE to do it every night and when you have the LUXURY of a good staff and STILLput up those numbers.

I don't even give a #$*$ about numbers. It's no debate. It's either A or B. Do YOU yourself believe that Wade is better than Lebron?

i believe Wade and Lebron are equal on any given night. one is not clearly better than the other.

Back
Top Bottom