Official Childhood/Ya Kids Heat Post...

I'll start it off of course...

And I don't know if anybody ready for these...

Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)

OG Reebok DMX Iverson V "All Star Game 2002 Philadelphia"

52b8dh1.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

dope baby shoes
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Like Daddy, like (soon to be) Daugther... :wink:
wink.gif

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- It's not JUST shoes; it's JUST business...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Ill post more later. I started a post like this a while ago but it didnt stick. Lets keep this one going.

62r0mtd.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

OG Grapes

Og Baby Force...(Anybody know the exact name?)

What I have left

CDub Y0wyang

Hard times when I was growing up, parents couldn't afford to keep me in j's or anything like that.

Closest thing I had were the Grant Hill Filas :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
Before I clicked into this post, I thought hustlinflip made it, since he flaunts his baby jordan collection all over NT.

What's that supposed to mean?

You mad or somethin?

There have only been a couple of times where I've even talked about my baby collection (which is reserved for whenever I have kids and/or my baby cousin). My collection post a few months back was one time, the other is in the Jordan Forum, but even then I had a question about the "45" Baby OG Concords I just so happened to own. Any other time was probably in a pick-up post, which is supposed to be for what, my newest pick-ups.

Quote:
You made the post in the JB forum for ATTENTION. Strictly attention. Who the hell asks "what is the difference between baby concords with 23 on the back and baby concords with 45 on the back?" And than you went ahead and posted them. Unless you are 100% ignorant, the difference is the 23 and 45.
a club.

If you did read my post, you'd see where I asked about other than the physical difference between the two.

Most people could care less about baby j's, so change would a simple number do?

So if you saw a pair of baby concords with a "23" and then another pair with "45", the ONLY difference you'd think of if the actual number and nothing else? The nerve of you calling me ignorant.

Through the help of other NT'ers, and the pic of the tag I posted, I've learned that they were samples, rare @ that. I wouldn't have known otherwise if I hadn't posted.

Don't get on me for my past financial situation, that's just crud.

It's not your money, so why the @#%$ do you care?

Fall back

hustling flip is a cool dude. wont sell me his baby carmines but thats cool. haha
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

oihhhhhh
niketalk fight
HUSLINFLIP VS AJ24
DING DING

MAN YOU CAN BUY ALL THESE ANYDAY FOR $10 BUCKS EACH
IF YOUR A BALLER............
RICHYOUNGXX2

AirJ24... :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
The nerve of YOU. You always go around NT making others feel beneath you. Even in your most recent collection post, someone exposed you.

Not my fault you're a sensitive being on NT.

Exposed? By Yung Flip Image and Na Penny 2?

:lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Yeah, in fact we should start a team. It would probably be the largest team on NT. The only requirement is buying a pair of shoes not our size that look like they were rolled over in a dumpster for years.
Quote:
What is the difference between these 2 shoes : one has a 23 and one has a 45? Great question.
with
Quote:
You just answered your own question.
Quote:
Where is the other PHYSICAL difference? What the hell do you want.. the emotional difference?
Quote:
Well I guess you needed other people to read for you.
Quote:
Than don't post it on NT for people to see.
Quote:
the quality of NT going down because of people like you.

Perfect self-portrait for NT'ers that are so concerned about @#%$ that shouldn't phase them as much as they proven to be affected by, yourself definitely included and a foundation for such a statement.

Mods, don't ban me for defending myself. Tried to avoid this through a report as a personal attack.

Back
Top Bottom